Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

Having trouble signing up for the group buy. After logging in I go to Home then go to sign up for the GB and it keeps coming back and saying

"You need to be logged in to join a Group Buy! Please Log in or Register and then Log In! Click back on your browser to return to the group buy."

It just loops around to this everytime.

Anyone any ideas?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having been to the last track attack in that lovely bmw :sick: and having been a passenger in zee's car i just have to get out on the track and drive this time!!! so i've registered and highly reccommend lots of other peeps do to for a great fun, safe day out!!! can't wait!! :yahoo:

popping a chq in the post today mr barnes

I went to this last time. Was fun but was gutted i never went on the track :crybaby:

I've registered and also payed for the Track and 1/4 mile runs :D  :driving:

:offtopic: Steve - did you get my payment for gold renewal?

yes I did mate.. you may see something in post tommrow

Bit of faffing but I'm now all signed up for a spectator ticket.

Paid Paypal to Toyota Owners club as well as registering :)

hope thats the right procedure

Thjats right mate.. we wanted to confine everything to one place this year. As TOC is the main orgainser of the event then TOC is taking all payments.

Have fun... its a fantastic meet and my favourite of all time!!!

• 1 month later...

Signed up... just to spectate again though :blush:

Must make a note of leaving the kids at home this time :lol:

Would we be able to pay for the quarter mile runs on the day if I decide to give it a go? :whistling:

Really looking forward to it, was a great day out last year :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk