Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Going To Prolex

marcus

Well i have just got the word from Dave @ Prolex that the 1G-GTE will be here in less than 2 weeks :whistling:

so my IS will be on its way over to Prolex by the end off January i hope, to start the work............

The work to be done is, well lets just say the prolex guy will be mixing it up abit :winky: (all i know is its not a swap over) it will also be haveing 430cc injectors and Fueling System upgrade.........so i can run higher boost :whistling: JUN lightweight flywheel is all so geting fitted

and a custom 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust from the Turbo down pipe to back box.

and as most off you know i have the Greddy E-manage (blue box), well i will be replaceing it with the E-manage Ultimate (black box) and when its all done it will be maped, :winky: .......... unlike before where i never had it maped :ohmy::ph34r:

i know there are some more bits & bobs to go on the car but i just can not think off them right now ;)

with all that to be done im all so moding my bodykit and haveing the car repainted, and when the car gos into paint it will have the custom vented bonnet on as well :whistling:

I am hopeing for all the work to be done by the Trackday meet :D , so im sorry guys i will not be at santa pod next month :crybaby:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis going to be a busy new year  :D

We have marcus's

another  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  1g-gte transplant

Mr Morses full monty job  :D

Fargo's Flyer

I'm hoping to get some stuff done on mine as well  :crybaby:

erm havent you forgotten someone :o

Would it be you Bazza :winky:

Sounds exciting! any hint on the new colour?

Maybe Dave should add Zee to the list of prolex projects.... is he not going bigger turbo and uprated internals too?

i will be keeping it the same as it is now, as there is not alot off them around in this color :winky:

:whistling: Zee is going with biger turbo is he, and upr/int "nice" :winky:

Kooool

I think i just let cat out of the bag re: Zee

DOH!

:tomato:

if he is haveing that done .............i new it would not take him long before he wantted more power any way :D as we all do :winky:

hehe indeed!

glad i didnt go turbo or else i'd be doin the same....

exspensive hobby this one!

Kooool

I think i just let cat out of the bag re: Zee

DOH!

:tomato:

if he is haveing that done .............i new it would not take him long before he wantted more power any way :D as we all do :winky:

hehe indeed!

glad i didnt go turbo or else i'd be doin the same....

exspensive hobby this one!

tell me about it there is no end to it when you have a turbo fitted ;) but its all good fun :winky: :D

Nice one Marcus  :winky: im sure dave will do top job for you mate  :D and the rest of you  :D

This is why its going to prolex :winky: as i have seen most off the work the Prolex guy has done and it very very good :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links