Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Did I Get A Bargain?

Cous3

I've been after some 18" alloys for my IS 200 Sport for awhile now and fancied the Lex Styling 6 spokes.........But after seeing the Chicane's fitted to Scareface's IS I realised how cool they looked. Anyhoo just got these on eBay.

Did I get a bargain (if they turn up!!!)

Chicane Alloys

The bloke also has a set of new RX alloys on there.

Keith

I've been after some 18" alloys for my IS 200 Sport for awhile now and fancied the Lex Styling 6 spokes.........But after seeing the Chicane's fitted to Scareface's IS I realised how cool they looked. Anyhoo just got these on Ebay.

Did I get a bargain (if they turn up!!!)

Chicane Alloys

The bloke also has a set of new RX alloys on there.

Keith

SUPER-STEAL!!!!! - I may be wrong - but I think that's exactly half what Mr. Scarface paid :o

I've been looking out for a set - but missed those otherwise there woulda been a bidding war :D

Congrats!

Yes I thought they were alot more expensive........Just hope they turn up :duh:

Keith

**** steal!!

if i had notice there cud have been a bidding war2!! i was quoted £1100ish for 5 without tyres, 2 years ago.

Only puts me off is the possible corrosion.. :blink: :duh:

Blimey.........Just had an email from the seller telling me the wheels were picked up by the courier and should be with me tommorrow!!! :blink: .........Result!

Keith

Eeeesh so do I :duh: ...........Seems pukka, did say limited stock availiable........No Buy It Now on this other set, maybe they realised that it was too low as they were snapped up (by me) pretty quickly???

Email seemed pukka as well, dealt with a lady called Tracy at Merlin International Trading Ltd.

Well I tell you what guys, just in case anyone else is watching this auction, hold fire until I get (or not) my alloys................We'll soon know if it's cosha or not :whistling:

I'll get back asap if all goes well.

Keith

Very GOODS news!!!!! At 09:30 this morning the courier turned up with 4 large boxes for me. Inside 4 brand spanking new TTE alloys with wheel nuts and centre caps :D Their fantastic wheels, and picking a set of original TTE's for £200 has made my day!! Even £20 for overnight courier is unbelivable!

I really do think they (the seller) made a big mistake putting these up with a "Buy It Now" that low :o Just out of interest I'm going to watch the other auction and see what they go for. Needless to say I will be leaving very good feedback for this one :D

Anyhoo, here's a pic of one of the wheels:

127272056.jpg

Keith (A very happy bunny!!)

Thanks Zee & Scareface.........You know I was doubting I would ever see them (along with a few others probably :D ), but it's nice to have my faith restored in eBay, there are some good sellers out there :)

Scareface, a quick question, what is the tyre size I will need, I'm sure it's 225 x 40 x 18 but just want to be sure? Cheers

Keith

Thanks Zee & Scareface.........You know I was doubting I would ever see them (along with a few others probably :D ), but it's nice to have my faith restored in Ebay, there are some good sellers out there :)

Scareface, a quick question, what is the tyre size I will need, I'm sure it's 225 x 40 x 18 but just want to be sure? Cheers

Keith

You can also fit a 235/35 for a lower look! :D

Just took a look at the other auction that the seller has for another set of these TTE alloy. I'm sure it had a reserve of £200 the other day..........that reserve is now down to £140!! Sure they just want to get shot of them quickly :unsure:

Keep your eye on them, could also go for a bargain :D

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links