Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scrotes Again!

Damer

Nice soft covering of snow this morning, kids loving it. :D

When I looked out of the window to the back garden I noticed gate was open and footsteps in the snow past my car leading right to our back door and then away again. :o

People may have seen previous topics on this. I live quite a good area, albeit currently hotbed of car jackings. In the last 4 years I have had 7 attempted burgalries/theft of/from car. In stalled security lighting, parking posts etc.

This has really got me worried again. Ok nothing happened this time but someone was scoping the house. Police in the past always said they are after the car but has been quite for a while.

What should I do. Should I report this minor intrusion to the police or are they busy enough?

report it .. and buy a cctv system
Buy a scary and dangerous dog, who has it's own little hut behind the lex.

Oh and forget to put a sign up saying "Beware of the Dog" :winky:

They will probably steal it, use it to pit fight. I know i have a bull terrier and when it was a pup some gypsies tried to steal it over the course of a couple of days(scruffy feckers went on the prowl for dogs). I realised this quick enough and caught the pair. I had a friend and they crawled back to their caravan site. If they cant steal it they will kill it.

A sign would help even if you dont want or have a dog.

The golf club is too cumbersome by the time you have swung that i would have fractured your face in sixteen places, get something smaller dude. Rounders bat or such. ;)

Keep a jiffy squeezy lemon thingy handy. Fill it with ammonia if you dont have hydrochloric acid to hand. Very good if there are a few of the *****. Drop them to their knees faster than hooker giving a blow job and then torture them, use your imagination :winky:

Better than having mace as it carries the same penalties as a firearm (f*** knows why!!) in which case you may as well have a gun and at least put holes in theiving scum. :D

Yeah cctv is how sad our society has become that we need it to guard our property.

I should be paid for this valuable info hehe!

They will probably steal it, use it to pit fight. I know i have a bull terrier and when it was a pup some gypsies tried to steal it over the course of a couple of days(scruffy feckers went on the prowl for dogs). I realised this quick enough and caught the pair. I had a friend and they crawled back to their caravan site. If they cant steal it they will kill it.

The golf club is too cumbersome by the time you have swung that i would have fractured your face in sixteen places, get something smaller dude. Rounders bat or the such. ;)

Keep a jiffy squeezy lemon thingy handy. Fill it with ammonia if you dont have hydrochloric acid to hand. Very good if there are a few of the *****. Drop them to their knees faster than hooker giving a blow job and then torture them, use your imagination :winky:

Better than having mace as it carries the same penalties as a firearm (f*** knows why!!) in which case you may as well have a gun and at least put holes in theiving scum. :D

Yeah cctv is how sad our society has become that we need it to guard our property.

:blink: a little bit too much info there

The golf club is too cumbersome by the time you have swung that i would have fractured your face in sixteen places, get something smaller dude. Rounders bat or the such. ;)

:blink: a little bit too much info there

Maybe for you but some people need pointing in the right direction.

forget cctv...

set up some claymore mines around the garden on trip wires

claymore.jpg

:lol: if only!

Id be very careful and vigilant when leaving you're house. Be aware that you maybe being watching. Hide you're keys if you leaveyour car absent.

Maybe think about installing an alarm.

Quality post, LMFAO

I love the way you censor your F word but don't bother with the C word!

I have been very carefull with my Lex from past experiance, The estate i live on is not high for crime but my old Supra was left on the drive every night and a number of times i had came out in the morning to find hand prints over the windows where i beleive people where looking in. There are alot of :tsktsk: out there.

Keep a jiffy squeezy lemon thingy handy.

Fill it with Tabasco Habanero or Nando's Peri Peri sauce. Seriously nasty stuff if it's in your eyes. Great for those who are fishing for keys through your letterbox!

I've got a rounders bat (and ball :winky: ) behind my front door, keys on a hook in the hallway (that don't fit anything but will alert me to key fishers), and 3 CCTV cameras (with a fourth hopefully going up on the weekend, a Pelco Spectra III that'll put the local authority's cameras to shame :D

Fill it with Tabasco Habanero or Nando's Peri Peri sauce. Seriously nasty stuff if it's in your eyes. Great for those who are fishing for keys through your letterbox!

I've got a rounders bat (and ball :winky: ) behind my front door, keys on a hook in the hallway (that don't fit anything but will alert me to key fishers), and 3 CCTV cameras (with a fourth hopefully going up on the weekend, a Pelco Spectra III that'll put the local authority's cameras to shame :D

Dude you dont want to just burn their eyes thats half assed :shifty: . You want to burn their retinas(stick with the industrial strength stuff :winky: ), so either their vision is forever impaired or they lose an eye or two. Also the acid/DDT/homebrew will leave a nasty scar on their face, so everytime they look at themselves they will think of you and have to live with the pain of being hideously scarred ;)

Only language this filth understand. My last car (zetec turbo) was targetted 3 times so i have had my share of anger and hate, i also got my revenge but thats for another post.

I am liking that Pelco Spectra III. How much was it? Glad to hear that you understand the importance of security and protecting whats yours.

I was experiencing vandalism/criminal damage and racist attacks on my property, locks being super glued shut with nails in them, eggs thrown, tyres slashed, cars scratched etc. Although i now park the car in the garage, I also have 4 wireless motion sensing and hidden all weather colour cctv cameras installed, i leave a cricket bat near the door, and i would personally reccommend getting some carpet grippers with extra thick nails in them. break them into smaller pieces and they can be used very effectively as a bat. but be careful not to hurt yourself. its best to nail them onto a small piece of wood. As regards to the ammonia/peri peri sauce, I keep a tub of extra hot chilli powder to hand and also some super glue for fun afterwards. And if all that doesn't work, get a posse together, and wait up one night and see what happens. By the way i live in a what is supposedly a very nice area, in Emerson Park.

I was experiencing vandalism/criminal damage and racist attacks on my property, locks being super glued shut with nails in them, eggs thrown, tyres slashed, cars scratched etc. Although i now park the car in the garage, I also have 4 wireless motion sensing and hidden all weather colour cctv cameras installed, i leave a cricket bat near the door, and i would personally reccommend getting some carpet grippers with extra thick nails in them. break them into smaller pieces and they can be used very effectively as a bat. but be careful not to hurt yourself. its best to nail them onto a small piece of wood. As regards to the ammonia/peri peri sauce, I keep a tub of extra hot chilli powder to hand and also some super glue for fun afterwards. And if all that doesn't work, get a posse together, and wait up one night and see what happens. By the way i live in a what is supposedly a very nice area, in Emerson Park.

Thats just bad mate. I can understand why you are getting tooled up. Have they been back since all the cctv etc? Thing is when you have a few mates over law of averages state that the bastards wont come. I did it for 2 weeks and the only that crossed our paths was a stray cat.

Did the police do anything when you reported it? :shifty:

Dude you dont want to just burn their eyes thats half assed :shifty: . You want to burn their retinas(stick with the industrial strength stuff :winky: ), so either their vision is forever impaired or they lose an eye or two. Also the acid/DDT/homebrew will leave a nasty scar on their face, so everytime they look at themselves they will think of you and have to live with the pain of being hideously scarred ;)

Only language this filth understand. My last car (zetec turbo) was targetted 3 times so i have had my share of anger and hate, i also got my revenge but thats for another post.

I am liking that Pelco Spectra III. How much was it? Glad to hear that you understand the importance of security and protecting whats yours.

:lol::lol:

i'm a post-grad research chemist and some of the stuff i deal with/use is NASTY, VERY NASTY!!!

never mind home brew or ammonia, why not try a helping of conc aqua regia - will take the skin off whatever it touches in seconds....nice!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links