Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pipeline Card

dlayen

I signed up with them a while ago, nothings happened yet but they do keep their userbase informed of whats happening.

Got an email from them yesterday saying that they are looking at May/June for something to happen.

As swfcdan said, it takes no time at all to sign up, takes no time to stay involved and theres a possibilty of cheaper petrol.

As an offer of a service I think it has its possibilities, what reasons are there for not joining?

The last email I got from it said that they've now got enough support to get it going, so hopefully in a few months it'll be up and running....

Obviously I'm not holding my breath, but its great if it happens... :whistling:

The last email I got from it said that they've now got enough support to get it going, so hopefully in a few months it'll be up and running....

Obviously I'm not holding my breath, but its great if it happens... :whistling:

I have signed up, i also noticed that Richard Hammond from Top Gear is also singing the prarises of this initiative, lot of press on this one, go to the web site and select media, watch the video clip from ITN News, they currently have 250,000 people signed on and are approaching BP to get discounted fuel, it works in the same way as Overdrive or All Star for fleet accounts and they are looking to get a discount of around 10p per litre for card holders.

The question about spam is a definate NO, they will not pass your info to any 3rd party.

The more people sign the bigger the purchasing power with the fuel company, system already operates in Holland so it is tried and tested and no i have no interest in the company other than i want cheaper fuel.

Same goes for me, signed up about 5 or 6 months ago, they needed 100,000 sign ups to get the scheme up and running, that has now been passed and like others have said they are now looking at May/June, although I must say this has slipped back slightly I think originally it was going to be March/April. But it didn't take long to sign up , I was a bit worried in the beginning about SPAM etc, so simlpy spent a few minutes creating a Hotmail account, but the only mail I have had is from The pipeline system, so at this stage it doesn't appear to be a tool for generating SPAM.

And even if it's only 2 or 3 pence per litre (they are talking between 5 and 10 pence) it's better in your pocket that the super rich oil compainies :)

I too signed up a few months ago and get regular emails from them updating me on how membership is going.

Not holding my breath, but if they pull it off it can only be good for us all.

Need all the pennies in my pocket now I've got a Lex, a wife AND 2 kids to support!!!!!

I also signed up...and like has been said can't see it being bad in anyway.

ditto.

MMMmmmm, a whopping 3 quid or so per tank of fuel in savings! :D

Buys a pint at least :)

D.

I also signed up...and like has been said can't see it being bad in anyway.

ditto.

MMMmmmm, a whopping 3 quid or so per tank of fuel in savings! :D

Buys a pint at least :)

D.

Every little helps, could be a much as £6.50 but I doubt it, could be a couple of hundred pounds a year though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links