Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Got Borken Into..., ... If I Catch The Scumbags.....

Leeky

We went for a meal last night and there were some chavs causing trouble outside the restaurant. The staff moved them on and then half way through our meal we were told that there were police in the car park and that a number of cars had been broken into.

Was mine, a merc and another car.

Was gutted....passenger door completely bent like a banana, the face of my stereo was gone, my steering column broken where they had tried to nick my momo, and some other things like my tool kit and fire extinguisher was gone too.

Was fuming last night, but got up bright and early this morning and managed to straighten the door out so it closes properly now.

Emailed the guy i got the stereo off to see if he can get me a new face for it.

Just finished removing the steering column and will be looking for a replacement on monday.

And all this 1 week and 5 days before im set to go off to the nurburgring.. :rolleyes:

Oh well....could have been worse :)

If anyone had a steering column bit that connects to the wheel for sale then please give me a PM, also i think im going to change both front doors so if anyone know of a green gs300/aristo being broken let me know ;)

Theres alot of posts on here with the same title as this, It makes me sick to hear about all of this happening.

I suppose thats the world we live in at the moment. Chav C :tsktsk: t's who have a chip on their sholders and no respect for other peoples property.

Im sure that if i went to their house or their property and damaged it with reason they would be the first to complain.

Really sorry to hear about this mate. hope its all fixed soon.

Theres alot of posts on here with the same title as this, It makes me sick to hear about all of this happening.

I suppose thats the world we live in at the moment. Chav C :tsktsk: t's who have a chip on their sholders and no respect for other peoples property.

Im sure that if i went to their house or their property and damaged it with reason they would be the first to complain.

Been on the group for over a year now while I await my ideal Lexus. I must say I'm getting a tad worried by vandalism stories such as this, also the thefts and Scarface's carjacking a while back.

I guess there is some mileage to driving an old banger! I can leave my old L Reg Ford Granny unattended for hours on end in the most dodgiest of places and can still be almost 100% assured I'll find it there in the same condtion when I return :D

Shame about this insane jealously and hatred of other people's success - some call it a British disease. Why is it no surprise that only the prestige "rich toff" cars got targeted in the Leeky's case :(

It won't put me off buying a Lexus, but I'd certainly have to change my mindset wrt to where I park when leaving it unattended for long periods. Theft and vandalism will certainly become very real possibilities.

Peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links