Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

To All Gold Members

GWilso

Evening all

I've been thinking about this for some time now, whats the real benefits of subscribing to LOC gold membership?

the only reason I ask is

i've got a cam belt change next week (£320) as talked about in previous topics, and natrully I want to keep the costs down. Gold memebsr Site talks about saving money at Lexus Dealers etc how does this work and will it save me money on my cam belt change If I joined today?

Thanks

If you get the card through in time you may get 10% off labour and 15% off parts. Depends on the agreement between LOC and the site you are using. Join Gold and check out all the advantages.

some join gold to support the club, as they gleen alot of free infomation from it.....

if theres no contribution to support it, theres no club, which means no infomation

Well said Matt.

I have been a Gold member since I joined LOC, I usually get about half my subs back in discounts each year as I don't use Lexus dealers for servicing, but I have learn't a lot from you guys in the club. The information I have obtained at times is priceless and the camaraderie second to only one previous experience as an MGB owner.

some join gold to support the club, as they gleen alot of free infomation from it.....

if theres no contribution to support it, theres no club, which means no infomation

Second that one Mat.

As has been said many's a time, this forum is one of the best there is, and like anything it costs money for domain name reg, servers and all the rest. If you can save the menbership fee along the way, well that's a bonus.

This was the main reason why i went gold, The information on this website from fellow members is amazing! most other places would want you to pay for this sort of help and i wanted to do my bit for the club as i wouldnt want to see it disapear. :)

This was the main reason why i went gold, The information on this website from fellow members is amazing! most other places would want you to pay for this sort of help and i wanted to do my bit for the club as i wouldnt want to see it disapear. :)

Agree totally!

AND when you sell your car, ever, adds cache(t) (no NOT the perfume.....! :D )

seems i've started some debate over the pros and cons off gold membership Gord how do you get 15% off without going gold?

I have no desire to go to main lexus dealers either but some things are best left to them as i'm sure everyone appreciates it can be quite expensive so if the gold membership can help me get a few quid off then great.

Can anyone tell me (Especially gold memebers) how it actually works getting a discount on parts and labour? is it just a case of telling the dealer your a member or do I need to go through LOC?

i think what gord may be saying is that if you go into a lexus dealership and say that you are a gold member they probably wont ask you to prove it,and will give you the respective discount.i joined gold cos its cheap and its discount friendly.An advantage to gold is that you can advertise your old mods when it comes to selling time.taken alot of info from the people here so will go gold again when my renewal is up so that LOC can continue with strength.the members fee is more like a contribution than a fee IMHO.

Some good reasons on here to make sure that people who give discounts can check if the membership numbers are up to date

I have had more than my money back in discount over the past year, plus advise that i would have had to get by diagnosics or putting the car in for the work rather than doing it myself

Thanks for that guys im proud to say that i've gone gold,

I only done this last night i'm still unable to log in though guess I need to wait yntill I get my stuff through from LOC first?

Ta

I joined up last night and they told me my pack wont come through for up to 3 weeks i've got my cam belt change this week hopefully they can look up my details? do you think they would accept my say so without a card yet?

I joined up last night and they told me my pack wont come through for up to 3 weeks i've got my cam belt change this week hopefully they can look up my details? do you think they would accept my say so without a card yet?

contact steve (admin), is there no chance you can delay the cambelt change?

Evening all

I've been thinking about this for some time now, whats the real benefits of subscribing to LOC gold membership?

the only reason I ask is

i've got a cam belt change next week (£320) as talked about in previous topics, and natrully I want to keep the costs down. Gold memebsr Site talks about saving money at Lexus Dealers etc how does this work and will it save me money on my cam belt change If I joined today?

Thanks

You will find that becoming Gold will benefit since LOC has negotiated club discounts in many areas myself included. Activation of these privileges is instant...... if you are Gold then you are entitled to the agreed Discount.

Personally i went Gold to support the club.... i don't even own a car so the Discounts are of little value, the support is priceless though! :winky:

I'd love to delay the cam belt change but i've only had the car 3 weeks and the cam belt is 1 year over its limit although she has only done 68500miles which should be ok but i just dont want to take the risk ill phone my lexus tomorrow and see what they come up with discount wise

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I went gold for a number of reasons:

- Support this website.

- Get stickers which are too dark and pointless as I have tints (I thought they went on the outside haha).

- Maybe score some discounts.

- So I can park up with the IS200 people at car shows.

It's only £25 and I can say I spend a hell of a lot of time reading on here so it's worth it.

:D

I went gold for a number of reasons:

- Support this website.

- Get stickers which are too dark and pointless as I have tints (I thought they went on the outside haha).

- Maybe score some discounts.

- So I can park up with the IS200 people at car shows.

It's only £25 and I can say I spend a hell of a lot of time reading on here so it's worth it.

:D

Here here, and you get a nice "Gold" card :D

Does anyone know how you can use the "garage" and get the avatar area updated with "Gold Memeber" or other words? Mine just says Established member, and I have no idea how others have changed theirs...

Does anyone know how you can use the "garage" and get the avatar area updated with "Gold Memeber" or other words? Mine just says Established member, and I have no idea how others have changed theirs...

I sent an email to admin asking them to update me to Gold :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links