Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Racelogic Traction Control

Rsarin

I noticed with the search tool that some members have used this system from racelogic.Just wondering if anyone has had one fitted recently and what are the pros/cons if known,the racelogic site is quite informative(www.racelogic.co.uk)the price all in for the racelogic traction control with digital adjuster is £695+vat.I was looking at getting a kaaz lsd,but have been warned about annoying levels of noise,people have said similar things bout the trd one.any suggestions.These guys say that acceleration is improved dramatically.

yeah the std trc is not enough in the SCd IS now.Its actually dangerous.If i pull out of a road quick my wheels lock for a few seconds,the car needs a few seconds to adjust and then im allowed to move on.Its dangerous in the sense that if there are cars approaching fast behind me then im stuck and going nowhere.The lsd ive heard does not correct wheelspin,its more exciting rounds corners tho.This traction control has 6 settings and is apparently used on loadsa top sporting motors.The acceleration in my car in the dry is fantastic,but in the wet the handling on cornering and the excessive wheelspin is not nice and is very noticable.id feel safe with this me thinks.

cheers daza w thats what i was looking for.someone who can vouch for the systems ability.I unfortunately cant make use of the launch feature with my auto,but it sounds wkd.im gonna get one next couple a days.Daza where can i get it fitted?did you do yours yourself?i would imagine it to be complex :huh:

I think Dave Ellen has race logic fitted into his car. I'm sure to get it fitted you have to do so by an authorised dealer. If you do a search in google for it, it'll list the places that install it. One I know of off the top of my head is JPS Motorsport in Bletchley.

I think Dave Ellen has race logic fitted into his car. I'm sure to get it fitted you have to do so by an authorised dealer. If you do a search in google for it, it'll list the places that install it. One I know of off the top of my head is JPS Motorsport in Bletchley.

Noble Motorsport in Chesterfield can also do it for ya.

I suspect that we have installed more of these in the is200 than every other authorised distributor combined.

It's a great mod and well worth the money :)

The only difference you should find between different installers is the quality of the installion itself. We have found that some firms try to keep the cost down and comprise the integrity of the job.

GRiM also has tyhis system in his SC'd IS. Although the last time he showed me the traction control he said that the launch control did not work with the IS200 electronics for some reason.

It is still a cracking system though!!

The launch control does actually work on the is200. We have done quite a few now.

GRiM's car was the first that we attempted to install it on but was unsuccessful at the time because we were under pressure to finish it quickly. We subsequently worked out how to do it.

there are prices on the tdi site for racelogic trc but they have been quoted for lambos and ferrari

There's a fair amount of wiring to do on the is200 so please allow about 5 hours or so for a nice job, but it will also depend on where you want the controller mounted. We charge £70 plus vat per hour (less Gold Member discount).

Nowt cheap in this life is it lol!!

I would have thought pushing 250bhp+ you would start needing things like this. I just rely on my driving to make sure that wheelspins etc dont occur.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links