Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest Convoy

MrADeveci

Ok, following on from the previous thread, this is now the final one.

Meeting @ South Mimms services for 6.15am.

Leaving @ 6.30am ............. straight to Japfest !

For those that will be at SOUTH MIMS for this convoy, please say so in this thread ........... thanks !

Those Attending :

Me Me Me .....

Sanj

JohnBoy

Maneesh

i thought there was more than one convoy ?

both coming different ways round the m25

surely you could meet up on the m4 !

both m25 convoys should meet up on heston services..and we can have about 50 lexi cruising down the M4..hehhe

Flippin' hell. That's just enough time for 2 egg and bacon muffins and a sip of coffee :P

Erm, the idea of this thread .... is so that it wouldn't get out of hand with all different ideas....... that's what the last thread was for, and no one suggested anything !!

South Mimms can be one meeting point .................. and where ever the other is, a meeting point on the M4 will be cool.

Erm, the idea of this thread .... is so that it wouldn't get out of hand with all different ideas....... that's what the last thread was for, and no one suggested anything !!

South Mimms can be one meeting point .................. and where ever the other is, a meeting point on the M4 will be cool.

Sorted. :D

i thought there was more than one convoy ?

both coming different ways round the m25

surely you could meet up on the m4 !

both m25 convoys should meet up on heston services..and we can have about 50 lexi cruising down the M4..hehhe

Flippin' hell. That's just enough time for 2 egg and bacon muffins and a sip of coffee :P

Heston services is no good for those coming round the '25 from teh South as they would be on the wrong side of the services.... they could use the back route to get to the other side of the services to go Westbound, but that depends on the access control on the gates ;)

You realy need a service station which everyone is heading in the right direction for, eg: Reading Services for example.

Reading Services (Westbound) is just less than 1 hr drive from South Mimms (54 miles).

This is half way there, McD's where we all met up last time in Chippenham is another 57 milles down the road (about another hour or less)

Entrance B is 6 miles from McD's (about 12 mins, but if it is anything like last year it is more like 30 - 45 mins :)). #

Looking at the map, it may be better to go via M4/J18 to get in to our entrance.

I can meet you at Reading as I am coming from the M25 from the south then going to the M4.

Only problem is I don't know where is the services station :wacko:

I can meet you at Reading as I am coming from the M25 from the south then going to the M4.

Yemgi, what time do you think you will get to the M25, i only ask as me and dave are comeig round that bit of the M25 and we could meet up :winky:

Yemgi, what time do you think you will get to the M25, i only ask as me and dave are comeig round that bit of the M25 and we could meet up :winky:

Sounds like a good idea :winky:

I should leave Folkestone at about 2:50AM :P, I don't know how many time it should take for me to come :blush:

It looks like it should take 1h30 to reache the M26 to M25 junction so should arrive up there at 4:30

My way is Folkestone > M20 > M26 > M25 > M4

I should leave Folkestone at about 2:50AM :P, I don't know how many time it should take for me to come :blush:

It looks like it should take 1h30 to reache the M26 to M25 junction so should arrive up there at 4:30

My way is Folkestone > M20 > M26 > M25 > M4

should read m20-m25-m4

shouldnt take long at that time in the morning to reach the m25, or the m4.........or even castle combe

i can do (cough cough) from TDI to where i am in wiltshire in exactly 2 hours, and thats passing the m25-m20 junction clockwise, castle combe is 35 mins north of me

my roadbook may not be up to date, it tells me to leave the M20 to go by M26 at Addington then leave the M26 10 miles away at Chevening to go onto M25

the estimated time is at speed limits, but I think I will take a lot less time to do it :whistling:

my roadbook may not be up to date, it tells me to leave the M20 to go by M26 at Addington then leave the M26 10 miles away at Chevening to go onto M25

the estimated time is at speed limits, but I think I will take a lot less time to do it :whistling:

you are right Yemgi, M20,then onto M26 for about 8 to 10 miles then M25.....

Right! if you want to meet me and Dave, the best place to meet is at Clacket Lane services on the M25, as so as you get on to the M25 the services is about 8 or 10 miles, we should be there for round 6.50 to 7am :whistling:

up to you mate :D

:angry: Looks like it's going to be pixxing down with rain! Doesn't appear to have stopped raining here for the last three days, and I'm about 25 miles from the circuit. :yawn:

OK, I will do so and have a little snooze there while waiting you, you should easily recognize the car lol

i was hopeing you would say that :D nice one mate, can not wait to see your IS :winky:

I'm looking forward to the pictures :D

Don't worry, my camera has a 1GB memory card..so plenty of pics :lol::lol:

Only 1GB :lol: Sooo late year :P I got 2GB memory card :shifty: :winky:

Note:

M25 currently has road works both directions around Waltham Abbey/Epping ways (cant't remember the junctions :blush: ). Shouldn't be congested at those hours of the day but you may need to leave a little earlier to get there on time :) Check your traffic news/alert :D

Stick to 40 mph speed limit thru roadworks..i hear they got digital speed camera...

M25 Clockwise J25 -26 (A10 - Waltham Abbey) 24hr roadworks with a contraflow, narrow lanes and a mandatory 40mph speed limit in place for tunnel refurbishment and junction improvement works.

Start: Saturday 06 May 2006 06:00

Finish: Friday 21 December 2007 20:00

GREATER LONDON

M25 Anticlockwise J26 -25 (Waltham Abbey - A10) 24hr roadworks with a contraflow, narrow lanes and a mandatory 40mph speed limit in place for tunnel refurbishment and junction improvement works.

Start: Saturday 06 May 2006 06:00

Finish: Friday 21 December 2007 20:00

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk