Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What You Guys Doin Christmas Eve

Mitch

so whats everyone got planned for christmas eve.???

and christmas day + Boxing day??????

im workin til 7pm then gonna go home get changed wait for the lads to come to my house to pick me up drink some moet on the way to hanley and go Club Creation and get wit the festive drinkin spirit

christmas day got enough family round my house but more money in poker i guess

gettin my poker face on :ph34r:

Joyeux Noël to all :hohoho:

Will be tonight in family, and the 26 until the 28, a quick trip to Barcelona to see friends of mine, will be the first long trip with the Sportcross, I really want to see the speedo reading once the french border acrossed, La junquera to Barcelona is ma favorite highway testing :)

New year's day will be with my wife and some friends around here in Paris.

@d'taleur

Working ntill 4 :crybaby: them off to church for the Christingle with the neigbhbours kids. THEN we can start drinking. Just me and the wife over the holidays. Get the chance to try my new surround sound processor :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers all, have a good one.

Christmas Eve was spent in the company of some very good friends at our home, Christmas Day we had parents, in-laws, grandparents over first thing and then spent the day with 2 of our best friends and our little boy, eating, drinking and putting the world to rights!

Tomorrow night we're off to a 'themed' house party - SciFi. Our mates house looks the part -even down to a Tardis in the living room! :alien:

Anyway, this is our first Christmas as parents and it's been fantastic! Hope you've all had a great time too.

What's everyone up to tomorrow for New Years Eve? :hohoho:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links