Sign in to follow this  
Mr Morse

World's Most Dangerous Road?

Gulp :crying::crying:

Does kinda remind me of the time me and the family, went up some back road in Portugal, and eneded up looking at a nato listening post... had a hard time turning round at the top of this road, about as wide as the car...

I've been on some pretty scary roads in India but that one looks ridiculous :blink:

The worst part is (on the ones I've been on anyway) they're normally one-ways - but no one takes any notice of that :o

Bags I the hill-side! There are some hairy ones in Madeira too! But less crazy trucks!

india definatly has the worst drivers in the world :o

they work on the theory that bigger wins

if you are in a lorry and there is a car in front it must be overtaken no matter, wether there is oncoming traffic or plainly no room to get past, they will try

their religious beliefs are that their destiny is allready decided, so risk taking doesnt matter if its there time to go they will go, if not they will survive !

india definatly has the worst drivers in the world :o

I like to call them risk takers as opposed to risk-averse! :lol:

My aunt and uncle just came back from a holy trip in India, they showed me pics just like that, and told me about some unfortunate stories about what they happened to see along the way too. :crybaby: