Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What I Changed The Is200 For

SteveL

Taken a while to finally get some pics, but here's what i changed the IS200 for.An Evo IV. It's on a P-reg with 65k on the clock.

Fancied a changed from the IS, and obviously what this lacks in finesse (yes, you do feel every bump in the road, and it really does have the worst turning circle in the world), all is forgiven when you plant your foot down. Waaaaaaayhaaaaaaay :lol::lol::lol:

And yes, I know standard Evo wheels are :sick:

img0718cj7.jpg

img0719rt5.jpg

img0720zs7.jpg

img0721qs4.jpg

img0722tm4.jpg

img0723kd6.jpg

Cool lexus lights.... :lol:

Dont get me started on those. They were on there when i got the car.

Also if you look carefully at the back end, the previous owner (called Simon Lancaster) decided to stick 2 badges on saying 'SL', which happen to be my initials also, so people who know my initials think i gayly stuck them on there. Need to get the hairdryer and dental floss out :lol:

So just a slight power difference then mate :winky:

What made you go for an Evo out of intrest, although before I crashed my IS200 I was lookin at Subrau's but nearly every1 has one now.. I don't see as many Evo's though looking smart :lol:

So just a slight power difference then mate :winky:

What made you go for an Evo out of intrest, although before I crashed my IS200 I was lookin at Subrau's but nearly every1 has one now.. I don't see as many Evo's though looking smart :lol:

Was a mid life power crisis :lol: Had considered the charger on the IS, but then thought about changing all together, and it was down to a Scoob or the Evo. And as you say, everyone has a Subaru these days. So the Evo it was.

I saw some absolute shockers before I found this one. Battered bodyworkand/or ripped interiors. If the visible parts of the car were in that condition, I hate to think what had been done to the engine :unsure:

Everyone whome I have known to have a Scooby and an Evo have all said the evo (even when older) is better. If you had the boot flattened and replaced the brake lights on the boot for the lexus one's it wouldn't look far off the IS!

nice car, you wont find many that don't like the evo.

Craig

15mpg if ur lucky ... just like my altezza .. tho im sure the awd will make a huge difference

I managed 250 miles out of about 45 litres of petrol at the weekend, mostly normal motorway driving, which works out at about 25mpg. General town driving gives me about 20.

The needle goes down pretty quick when you give it some welly though :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links