Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Styling Kit

After months of bits lying around the house, finally got it all together and sorted getting it all sprayed and fitted........even having seen so many pics of cars on here, can't believe the difference it makes :D

Before anyone asks, here are some pics :whistling:

199595789.jpg

199595788.jpg

199595787.jpg

199595793.jpg

199595792.jpg

Please excuse the awful quality of the pics, couldn't find the Canon camera so had to use the Sony one :shutit:

Looking very nice mate, I'm a big fan of that TTE rear boot spoiler lip, even thought about getting something similar for the Aristo!

Yeah to be honest that's the part that's surprised me the most - looks much better than I imagined :)

.......... and a big exhaust, I'm sure there is a few people selling them on here .................. :winky:

That was the first thing I thought when I picked the car up, the exhaust looks lost under there now - is there anyway I can just make pipe a bit bigger and longer without replacing it for now?

The car looks great fella, well done

:offtopic: (sorry)

Looking very nice mate, I'm a big fan of that TTE rear boot spoiler lip, even thought about getting something similar for the Aristo!

Was thinking the same for mine, cant seem to find anything, let me know if you find anything dude

:D

Maybe pop down Halfords to see what exhaust trims they've got, might be enough for now fella?

My exhausts are a little large even for this car :lol:

Think I've got twin 4-5 inch exits, but it sounds awesome!!!!

@ Paul T - will do dude :)

After months of bits lying around the house, finally got it all together and sorted getting it all sprayed and fitted........even having seen so many pics of cars on here, can't believe the difference it makes :D

Please excuse the awful quality of the pics, couldn't find the Canon camera so had to use the Sony one :shutit:

Looks sweet mate, really nice. Is the grille built into the front bumper on that kit then?

Ads

Nice one, car looks fab. real difference isn't it - bet you can't stop going out and looking at it? :D

(you might want to think about moving the horns down a bit though - it's very easy to do.)

is there anyway I can just make pipe a bit bigger and longer without replacing it for now?

I've got the OEM exhaust trim on mine for now with the TTE rear skirt - looks good imo.

Thanks for all the nice replies :winky:

Looks sweet mate, really nice. Is the grille built into the front bumper on that kit then?

Yeah the grille and bumper are all one piece - which reminds me I should stick my Sportdesign grille up for sale...... :whistling:

Nice one, car looks fab. real difference isn't it - bet you can't stop going out and looking at it? :D

(you might want to think about moving the horns down a bit though - it's very easy to do.)

I've got the OEM exhaust trim on mine for now with the TTE rear skirt - looks good imo.

Are those the horns behind the grille? Had no idea what they were - not too bothered about moving them, would like to replace them though if its not too hard as they're so weedy :shutit:

Do you have a pic of the exhaust trim with the TTE skirt on? Does it make the pipe much bigger/longer?

Looking good mate :D Don't fancy topping it off with some side skirts too :question:

I do want to at some point, but personally not too keen on the TRD ones so going to need to have a good look around at what's out there - although I think I need to drop it and get some bigger rims before adding anything to the side of the car...... :whistling:

Looks quality m8

Nice colour too(same as mine)

My kit is away for spraying tomorrow :)

So will only be a matter of time!!!!

I am also thinking of getting some of the same mesh used on the sports

grill and replacing the plastic on the bumper what you reckon???

Thanks for all the nice replies :winky:

Yeah the grille and bumper are all one piece - which reminds me I should stick my Sportdesign grille up for sale...... :whistling:

Are those the horns behind the grille? Had no idea what they were - not too bothered about moving them, would like to replace them though if its not too hard as they're so weedy :shutit:

Do you have a pic of the exhaust trim with the TTE skirt on? Does it make the pipe much bigger/longer?

Looking good mate :D Don't fancy topping it off with some side skirts too :question:

Hi, about the side skirts i purchased my is with the kit on but noticed when i was cleaning it the other day that it was not bolted underneath the car only on the arches, it has the holes in the skirts for bolts but what about drilling into the floor do not fancy that??

any easy fix? ta steve

I do want to at some point, but personally not too keen on the TRD ones so going to need to have a good look around at what's out there - although I think I need to drop it and get some bigger rims before adding anything to the side of the car...... :whistling:

Looks fantastic!!! Where did you take it in the end??? I might need to have my front done (bonnet/bumper)........and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Defo needs some 18" wheels and exhaust trim.......BUT still looks great, well pleased for you!!!!!

Keith

I wish i could say that it looks great but i can not see the PICS :crybaby: not sure why but nothing displayed?? any ideas mate :question:

Dibslpg

Before anyone asks, here are some pics :whistling:

199595789.jpg

199595788.jpg

199595787.jpg

199595793.jpg

199595792.jpg

Do you want to do this to the TTE front bumper? All the grilles on this bumper are already a metal mesh, no plastic on them :)
I wish i could say that it looks great but i can not see the PICS :crybaby: not sure why but nothing displayed?? any ideas mate :question:
No idea mate, do you possibly have the "show pictures" off in your options?

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated :D

Do you want to do this to the TTE front bumper? All the grilles on this bumper are already a metal mesh, no plastic on them :)
No idea mate, do you possibly have the "show pictures" off in your options?

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated :D

Looks good stuff mate my car is a very similar colour which helps me think when I get mine back, I want these parts lol...

Let me get the Xmas list out again ;)

I suggest a pair of Stobel Nautilus twins... guaranteed to cause a few casualties at the pedestrian crossings on OAP shopping days :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links