Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Midlands Mini Meet...

Zee007

Right then boys and gyals.... :D

After the huge success of the last Midlands Mini Meet, I suggest we make this a more regular affair. I think once a month, on week night, at a different Midlands location (ie Notts, Leics, Stafford, Coventry, Derby etc), some food and drink followed by a little cruise. B)

I think based on the previous thread that the following would be up for it:

Zee

Andy Hart

Chris Shipley

Loz

Johnny

Rich

Ifraz

Dave

Imi

If we can confirm at least a "Regular" bunch of lads, I'm sure it would be worthwhile - then we can pull in other members out there to either become "regulars" or attend the odd meet. ;)

What are everyones thoughts? Could start with a Leicester meet next Tuesday as they have a cruise on near Fosse Park?

Zee. :ph34r:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much I love to attend...the journey can be bit difficult for me. If you are planning anything like that then can you's organise at least a weekend meet...so it gives my lazy bum a chance to meet you's!!! :P

BTW, if anyone else is planning around london or essex pls do keep me posted.

Ifraz - consider yourself a regular.... ;)

Mr. Lex - Don't forget that there is a Southern meet soon - so make sure you come along to that! :D

With regards to days - we can make this Fridays or weekends, but the reason I opted for weekdays was so that this doesn't clash with other Club meets too much...

But looks positive so far - more feedback and comments please... :yahoo:

:blink: dave you appear to have a Alfa front grill attatched to your mota..................... :sick:

yeah i thought that last nite but did'nt say anythin jus in case it was a new kit and i looked like a clown.

to be fair though wots wit the alfa grill on the lex??

answers on a postcard plz........

I know this is VERY short notice, but Johnny, Andy and I are meeting in Leicester tomorrow to have a natter - If anyone would like to join us, then please post your interest here and I will post details of time and location! :D

With regards to the proper MMM, I think we ought to hold off at the moment as we have Donington and Brooklands coming up. Lets look at organising something in March time.... OK with everyone? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk