Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Midlands Mini Meet...

Zee007

Right then folks - time to resurrect this thread and arrange a date for the next MMM.

I suggest week commencing the 24th of February. I'm not fussed on the day - but try to be flexible as we want as many people as poss to come. We've had Notts, so again I'm open to suggestions - so if you know of a cool place to meet one evening and have a reasonably priced meal where we can have a laugh then please post here.

For those who missed out on the first MMM in Notts, this is your chance! And for those who came - you know what a great night we had! :yahoo:

Once agreed, I will get our Club Organiser Claire to add this meet to the LOC list and we'll do the same for all future MMM's too. So come on folks, show us your support! B)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, the 1st MMM was great, can't wait for the next one :P

I know we have already done Notts, but I think Notts can be another good one to do on a Sunday. I was driving past 'The Forest' which is the Goose Fair and Park & Ride site (for those who know the city) and there must have been between 50-100 cars all parked up nicely forming a massive circle of cars. I think they were taking it in turns to come to the middle and burn some rubber or something :blink: . Looked quite good and was tempted to join them.

I'll look out for it again this Sunday to see if it's a regular thing or just a one-off.

Could be really good if a big group of Lexi's joined in :P B)

Right then folks - time to resurrect this thread and arrange a date for the next MMM.

I suggest week commencing the 24th of February. I'm not fussed on the day - but try to be flexible as we want as many people as poss to come. We've had Notts, so again I'm open to suggestions - so if you know of a cool place to meet one evening and have a reasonably priced meal where we can have a laugh then please post here.

For those who missed out on the first MMM in Notts, this is your chance! And for those who came - you know what a great night we had! :yahoo:

Once agreed, I will get our Club Organiser Claire to add this meet to the LOC list and we'll do the same for all future MMM's too. So come on folks, show us your support! B)

Where d'ya suggest Zee

i was thinkin bout another MMM today.

never went to the notts one or any meets actually.

so wheres it gonna be??

i can only do tuesdays after 8 or sundays.

could do one in festival park stoke. sit and laugh at the little boys in there novas/fiestas etc. theres mac donalds and KFC there plus if it aint late there pizza hut plus other restaurants bout 2 minute drive away.

up to you guys

suggest a a date and place and i'll try and turn up

OK folks - what I need from all those interested is a 1st and 2nd choice location and 1st and 2nd choice day. I will put a few examples down here but you are welcome to suggest any place so long as the cars will be safe and they have food and drink near by.

Derby

Chesterfield

Leicester

Loughborough

Notts

Stafford

Monday through to Sunday

My choice for week commencing the 24th is ANY day and ANY location.

I will keep a running list and we will go with the majority. We'll also try and get to every Midlands location this year!

Might be a good idea to make plans for future MMM meets... I can send these out to all gold members in a mini newsletter.

If you do then claire can pop these into the calender and events page too.

Might be a good idea to make plans for future MMM meets... I can send these out to all gold members in a mini newsletter.

If you do then claire can pop these into the calender and events page too.

Thank you Steve - I have already spoken to Claire about ensuring they are on the events calander. I will let you know too for the newsletter. Much appreciated....

OK - How about SUNDAY 2ND MARCH (Evening) in DERBY (Wyvern retail park)?

I will keep a running list here - PLEASE CONFIRM IF THIS IS SUITABLE. I also need a good venue in Derby please as I don't know the area very well (Harty - can you help?).

Zee - Confirmed

Chris Shipley - Confirmed

Ifraz - Confirmed

Andy Hart - Confirmed

Matt McNally - Confirmed

Mitch - Confirmed

Wilderness (Mat)?

Johnny Boy?

OK - How about SUNDAY 2ND MARCH in DERBY?

I will keep a running list here - PLEASE CONFIRM IF THIS IS SUITABLE. I also need a good venue in Derby please as I don't know the area very well (Harty - can you help?).

Zee - Confirmed

Ifraz - Confirmed

Chris Shipley

Wilderness (Mat)

Andy Hart

Matt McNally?

Mitch?

Johnny Boy?

I'm in if its on Sunday 2nd.........An ideal place in Derby would be the Wyvern retail park, they have Maccy D's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC.......BUT I don't know if there is any cruises etc. that meet up in Derby at all :( so we might be by ourselves

There is also another couple of retail parks in Derby, but the same applies :(

I will try and find out.......

Just spoken to a very good customer of mine come in who runs a Chinese Restaurant here in Stoke, he's dropping me off a menu sometime so there could be another mini meet on here in the near future

Yeah - a Sunday evening in Derby shouldn't be a problem (so far)

closer to the event - can somebody post a "proper" adress - so I can give the sat nav something to aim for please?

Here we go then Matt:

McDonalds

Wyvern Retail Park

DERBY DE21 6NZ

For all you Notts lads, the best way is to come straight down the A52 past J25 M1, and as you get towards Derby, you will see the signs for the Wyvern retail park. It is the last exit before the Penatagon Island.

See you all there!! :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk