Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Midlands Mini Meet...

Zee007

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Phil one of our Salesman will arive about 6.00pm.We were hoping to come in the yellow IS200 Sport with styling kit but it's not arriving till the end of March

Me and Phil one of our Salesman will arive about 6.00pm.We were hoping to come in the yellow IS200 Sport with styling kit but it's not arriving till the end of March

mmmmmmmmmmmm........... yellow........... :blink:

You bringing the orion instead then.........? :lol:

No we'll find something else from work B)

ps. Saturday I washed the Orion for the 1st time since I bought it 6 months ago cause it passed its MOT I thought I' treat it :lol::lol:

no you have to come mate im bringing my son ....

what u trying to say wildernes....

something has come up at short notice family get together type dinner thing at aunty's house in meir park stoke. im gonna try get the **** out of it but not promising though. i really wanna come down aswell.

ok further news on sunday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ok i dnt think we goin my aunties this week so thats all clear............................ BUT...........................and this is tricky

its my moms 42nd birthday so im goin out for a meal with family so i go try do it for bout 1pm that way 1hr waiting for food, 45 minutes of eating talking, 15 minutes chit chat 15 minutes at the machines winning some money. leave there bout half 3, go home get some sleep til 5, then hopefully leave bout 5.25ish and come to derby for 6.

its either a family meal or a family photograph and i dnt do photograhs unless its on holiday and theres females there!!

shame though coz mom always wanted a family photo of us all...........ah well

SO........mite turn up. 50/50 chance

SUNDAY 2ND MARCH at 6PM in DERBY (Wyvern Retail Park, Derby, DE21 6NZ)

Meet will consist of a chat, some food and drink and a little cruise!

Map of Wyvern Retail Park

PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME HERE!.

Zee - Confirmed

Chris Shipley - Confirmed

Ifraz - Confirmed

Andy Hart - Confirmed

Matt McNally - Confirmed

Mat Wilderness - Confirmed

Johnny Boy - Confirmed

Mitch - 50/50

Dave Sportie - Confirmed

Gus Woodcock - 50/50

Si Skippy - Confirmed

Attendees so far. Any more takers, please post your interest below.

Thanks,

Zee :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk