Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Watch Out For Flying Pigs!? My Car Is Clean!

Anees

After the ridiculous and scandalous :hehe: accusations by certain forum members (Mr Gord and Mr Adie) that my car is not cleaned that often, I decided it was time to give it a good clean! :P :D

I even shampooed the carpets! :lol:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

Nice! So how much did you pay the kind valet people eh?? :P :D :lol::tomato:

Nah seriously, good job!

Hehe :hehe:

Looks very nice indeed! :winky:

Although, I can't really talk, I'd rather pay the valeters :o :whistling:

How much you pay your little brother :lol: the one with the big mouth :o :lol:

Anyone would think your trying to sell it.

Mate...his currency is Burgers! But he wouldn't help because it was too cold! :hehe::blink:

Now that you mention it....I am thinking of selling the car too...so it needs to look good all the time!

How much you pay your little brother :lol: the one with the big mouth :o :lol:

Anyone would think your trying to sell it.

:lol::lol:

Mate...his currency is Burgers! But he wouldn't help because it was too cold! :hehe::blink:

Now that you mention it....I am thinking of selling the car too...so it needs to look good all the time!

Looking very nice Anees. About time you cleaned it :P

You seriously looking to sell? After the work you've put in.

What car you after then mate? Something with a bit more ooomph??? Better not be a beemer though pal :crying:

Looking very nice Anees. About time you cleaned it :P

You seriously looking to sell? After the work you've put in.

What car you after then mate? Something with a bit more ooomph??? Better not be a beemer though pal :crying:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I think its gonna rain now! :msn-cry:

Unfortunetly Adie, the insurance won't let me get a supercharger without daft money (£2.5k) or do anything else performance wise. So I am (shamefully) thinking of joining the DARK SIDE! :blush::blush::blush:

dark_side.jpg

:tomato:

Will just have to remember to wear a paper bag when drivng it (I'll ask Gord how he made his! :shifty: )

Must admit however....NOTHING SIMILAR (BMW or Audi) I have seen looks as nice as the IS200 or gets as many looks. Car I am looking at is faster then a Supercharged IS200 to 60, has 310ft Ib of torque, can easily (cheapily) be modified for more performance and returns 43MPG.......... :shifty:

great pics shame the beemer sneaked into 1 of them lol

lol....thats not mine :P

Trying to persuade my sister to buy the car from me. I've said she can have it half-price AND she doesn't have to pay me straight away AND I'll get the next MOT/Road Tax done AND the next service AND she still isn't sure!! :duh: :duh: She is worried about the fuel economy with her daily motorway drive to work. If she says she wants it, then I can still drive the car and I won't be booted out from here! (YAY!!) :D

Nice pics mate were did you get the gold badges from?

In the past I have bought them from eBay US, but they have been poor! Look good for a few months, and then they discolour and turn green! :sick: I have even tried laquiering them.

Managed to get these from a few LOC member that had sold his car and seem to be the genuine Lexus gold badges (came in toyota packaging with part no.)

Nice pics mate.... but..... where are the flying PIGS?? :blink:

Its a little running joke that that I don't clean my car as often as I should, so the expression means that their is more chance of a pig flying then my car being clean, but since it now is clean...look out! :D

A quote from Wikipedia for info:

"When pigs fly" is an idiomatic way of saying that something will never happen. Pigs are heavy animals, without wings, and cannot possibly fly. So, "when pigs fly" is a time that will never come. The phrase is similar to others such as "when hell freezes over."

You ought to try cleaning an LS 400!!!

But then.......perhaps you ought to OWN one?

Shame on you. Beems just don't cut it these days!

Stay exclusive, and superior!! :blink:

You should hear what they say about Lexus on these BMW forums! Its quite cheeky actually! Then...what do they know! :o :yawn:

Still can't find the "right" new car yet (BMW and all the flippin' options they have!!) and still working on my sister so she buys my current car! That way I still get to keep the Lexus for weekends......hands down a much better looking car!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links