Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saddam

T7RY B

no one was duped, the "capture" was staged , and actually took place 2 months prior....i base my claims on actually being in the military and having the fortune of knowing what goes on around me, unlike the media and the general poulation of the world

Yeah right......saddam.....now were gonna want you to hide in this cellar and then we'll count to 100 and surprise surprise well open the hatch and let you out and the cameras will be there to see us Capture you

Oh go on be a sport make us look good....... :lol::lol:

not quite how i said it was, but dont you find it strange that there happened to be a camera crew there.

they knew for 3 weeks before they went and got him where he was, they ensured that the area around was clear, and then staged the whole capture, ensuring the media was there to see it......

but what of poor Mr hussain, well hes underground, he doenst have a clue whats going on......

theres far more shocking stuff thats kept from you fragile civilians belive me

I doubt they were NBC/ITV/BBC camera crews more than likely US Army news following up on intelligence and being at every raid.

Im not a fragile civilian...give it to me...whatever it is you think thats shocking...i can take it.

lol :shifty:

I doubt they were NBC/ITV/BBC camera Im not a fragile civilian...give it to me...whatever it is you think thats shocking...i can take it.

lol :shifty:

Me too... Its not like Armageddon is it.. (Bruce Willis saving the world in a vest) :lol: :P

i'm sorry - but this was obviously going to happen the moment they started the trial..

the whole things been a circus...

True, but the reason he was tried, and not simply shot, was to instill a sence of justice, and to up hold the idea that your are inocent untill proven guilty. Simply shooting him would have been hypocritcal, of the freedoms the war was (supposidly) up holding.

He was a bad man, a bad bad man. But this small, corrupt world has many more bad men too. So what's next? Walk away from Iraq and let it suffer even more, or stay when we're not welcome?

I just wish they would allow us to run diesels on vege oil, then our governments can stopping messing around in the middle east and get on with sorting out the problems in this country!

I agree - we're not told everything that goes on. I love watching "spooks", and I believe the gist of what I see on that programme more than what I read in the press or watch on the news.

i'm sorry - but this was obviously going to happen the moment they started the trial..

True, but the reason he was tried, and not simply shot, was to instill a sence of justice, and to up hold the idea that your are inocent untill proven guilty. Simply shooting him would have been hypocritcal, of the freedoms the war was (supposidly) up holding.

True, but they did shoot his sons...or did they commit the big S?

but surely killing him full stop is hypocritical?

let him rot in a crappy prison of his own making for the rest of his existence...

killing him does nothing, other than quench the Americans lust for blood justice...

Good to see a dictator getting punished for what he did, but the whole Court thing was a joke from start to end and the final verdict came just days before US general elections (conspiracy??). the main question is when we will see Bush & Blair getting hanged too for thier war crimes.

Sadam took 35 years to kill 350000 Iraqis

Bush and Blair killed 600000 Iraqis in just 3 years.....and guess what? its still rising

Killing Sadam will give him martyr status within his supporters and will lead to more violence in Iraq.

Good to see a dictator getting punished for what he did, but the whole Court thing was a joke from start to end and the final verdict came just days before US general elections (conspiracy??). the main question is when we will see Bush & Blair getting hanged too for thier war crimes.

Sadam took 35 years to kill 350000 Iraqis

Bush and Blair killed 600000 Iraqis in just 3 years.....and guess what? its still rising

Killing Sadam will give him martyr status within his supporters and will lead to more violence in Iraq.

You get me :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links