Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Crashed - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8

Mr-Lex

unfortunately in my job i have to do the cutting out of these people, that is one serious looking impact they were very very lucky to survivve i have seen fatalities in less than that.

Also a nice reminder that if you wanna race , keep it for the track

Greg broke his hip, every bone in his face including his jaw and suffered head trauma and had internal bleeding and ripped his blatter. He had bleeding in his brain so they put a shunt in to take the pressure off. Cory tore her spleen and has cuts on her face and head. She also has neck and back pains, and has a hard time remembering things.

:sick::sick:

Is is horrific and I feel for them, but WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DOING DRIVNG LIKE THAT ON THE PUBLIC ROADS??

No wonder insurance companies jack up insurance for the rest of us! :angry:

I hope they make a full recovery and learn from their mistake.

some of you may remember these pictures of the is200 i posted a few years ago, that had been completely broke in 2 at the windscreen.......

the driver was very lucky.....very very lucky indeed, but that accident was NOT attributed to speed!

the driver is a very good friend of mine

(those that do remember...no names please)

Edited by Monster-Mat

how did that is end up like that then?

winnie, I agree that they were in the wrong but I know full well I personaly have broke the speed limit and No one can say that they havn't.

sometimes we all make stupid mistakes but he might be one that is an idiot and continualy flounts the law, still in that case I hope he makes a full recovery and does learn from his mistakes.

Craig

True but im guessing that they were exceeding the limit (over 100) and in my book there is no justification what so ever for attempting those speeds on a public highway. If i was the parent of the passenger i would press for damages as i doubt she agreed to be thrown around at warp speeds and being injured in the process.

He was breaking the limit,but by how much? what was the limit for that rd?

On a 30 he broke it by 70mph.........unacceptable im afraid

Has anybody drove at those speeds through a built up area?

there is some more to it, but thats not for open chat on a forum.....involving another car....possibly

however on a long sweeping left hander in late summer driving into the sun, its now belived that rthe rear right tyre blew sending the car into a long broadside skid, hitting a tree, on the front right just behind the wheel, the car broke in 2 with the front of the car now hitting the passenger side, the main body of the car came to a standstill, the front continuing, down the road ending upside down on the bonnet

the cars speed was estimated to be no more than 100kmh, which was the legal speed for the section of road

these estimations were done by more than one accident investigator, my friend was found to be totally faultless in the accident

Edited by Monster-Mat

there is some more to it, but thats not for open chat on a forum.....involving another car....possibly

however on a long sweeping left hander in late summer driving into the sun, its now belived that rthe rear right tyre blew sending the car into a long broadside skid, hitting a tree, on the front right just behind the wheel, the car broke in 2 with the front of the car now hitting the passenger side, the main body of the car came to a standstill, the front continuing, down the road ending upside down on the bonnet

the cars speed was estimated to be no more than 100kmh, which was the legal speed for the section of road

these estimations were done by more than one accident investigator, my friend was found to be totally faultless in the accident

60mph is pretty tame for most roads. I feel for your friend but at least all is good and he won out in the end. :D

60mph is pretty tame for most roads. I feel for your friend but at least all is good and he won out in the end. :D

i remember the accident well, horrific incident

there were no winners, only survivors ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links