Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Exhaust Review

si's_lex

Just taken delivery and had this baby fitted yesterday.

Full stainless steel system with 4" polished tip.

Done approx 150 miles yesterday post fitting and its wearing in well.

Fitting was easy, took my local garage 1 hour labour to fit it, and was impressed with how easy it fitted together having had problems with other aftermarket types.

After taking it down the a19 from northumberland to east yorks the exhaust did not impeed on the noise inside the car at all, however when warm at standing still and revving high, the exhaust sounds sweet :D

I have already noticed an improvement in throttle response and does not seem as restrictive as the OEM exhaust.

I know this sounds standard but I did not have a clue as to what to expect as I am the guinea pig for this exhaust. I will tell you now, I am a very satisfied customer.

If you require any more info on this system give me a bell.

http://www.piczo.com/SI-LEXUS-IS200

just had to whip this site up so i can upload big pics sorry its not amazing

I want a guess at Peco

I want a guess at the kazama 2!

Fingers crossed its not the kazama 2....

I would have been expecting a nice looking exhaust.

Surely the prolex guinea pig would have been someone who had the Kazama in the first instance to make any comparisons.

1 hour for fitting??? sounds like they had a few problems.

It looks as though it suits the blue IS and glad your happy with it.

What make is it then???

right guys,

well your guesses are educated however all wrong.

its not peco, or i think not the kazama 2, it will be available soon via dave.

its full stainless steel, subtle looking and is now producing a low toned purring sound at idle.

although its not possibly the kazama 2 i think it does suit the smooth lines of the cars rear end.

keep your guesses coming though........

si

Just taken delivery and had this baby fitted yesterday.

Full stainless steel system with :yawn: 4" :yawn: polished tip.

Done approx 150 miles yesterday post fitting and its wearing in well.

Fitting was easy, took my local garage 1 hour labour to fit it, and was impressed with how easy it fitted together having had problems with other aftermarket types.

After taking it down the a19 from northumberland to east yorks the exhaust did not impeed on the noise inside the car at all, however when warm at standing still and revving high, the exhaust sounds sweet :D

I have already noticed an improvement in throttle response and does not seem as restrictive as the OEM exhaust.

I know this sounds standard but I did not have a clue as to what to expect as I am the guinea pig for this exhaust. I will tell you now, I am a very satisfied customer.

If you require any more info on this system give me a bell.

http://www.piczo.com/SI-LEXUS-IS200

just had to whip this site up so i can upload big pics sorry its not amazing

The cost of getting 50 Kazama 2's made was prohibitive. I'd have gone into profit at number 43 (if i recall correctly).

That was without the costing of the Kazama logo...............

I've contacted one of the longest serving performance manufacturers in the UK if not Europe who are doing me...and you a good price on this system...........

I've had there stuff fitted to 3 of my cars and can vouch for it :D

Company is based in Wiltshire :D

Janspeed be the name

Speed is the game :sick:

well...............just back from America....so I'm allowed some dodgy sales speak :winky:

I was gonna say Janspeed too :whistling:

welcome back off hol's, you have a good one?

nice time.............blagged a V8 Mustang convertible with 1300 miles..............got pulled for speeding 81 in a 45 :crybaby: flashing lights and semi-holstered pistols :blush: told the copper the car was much quieter than my clapped out british car :winky: ..............let me off saying american cars where whisper quite and to be careful :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links