Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Track Attack 2007

Bazza

its usually around this time of year the track attack at brunters is announced

yet i see no mention......yet :o

please dont tell me its not going ahead :crybaby:

i am sure there will be as usual a great interest

any news ??

it may not be at brunters due to reasons i cannot announce publicly. Not at our fault but at the owners of the track.

I recently was forced to answer some questions in regards to this.

Not sure if John has anything up his sleeve in regards to a track day next year?

I'm at Donington for a track day on Sunday......looks like it's gonna be peeing it down all day though! :crying:

Somewhere in the midlands would be good, more people will be able to attend then.

really !

i believe the midlanders have had a poor turnout this year for LOC events :whistling:

You serious? The Midlanders have organised more meets in the past year than the rest of LOC put together!

I'm at Donington for a track day on Sunday......looks like it's gonna be peeing it down all day though! :crying:

Somewhere in the midlands would be good, more people will be able to attend then.

really !

i believe the midlanders have had a poor turnout this year for LOC events :whistling:

You serious? The Midlanders have organised more meets in the past year than the rest of LOC put together!

yep

my thoughts were on LOC events , jae, santa pod, castle coombe

and especially the xmas meet, which is being held in the midlands..ish yet majority who are going are southerners !

i wasnt thinking about local get togethers on a thursday night :lol:

i believe this is going off topic now

so perhaps we should get back to the topic of track days

perhaps the best track for us all should be considered rather than location, if its good enough i am sure people will travel

Which suggests that LOC have a fundamental problem in organising their "Official" events?

Oh, and from I can remember you also attended one of our "Thursday evening" midlands events not so long ago - which was better attended than many of the "official" LOC events?

Which suggests that LOC have a fundamental problem in organising their "Official" events?

Oh, and from I can remember you also attended one of our "Thursday evening" midlands events not so long ago - which was better attended than many of the "official" LOC events?

LOC "HAD" a problem, but we now have a proper organiser who actually visits the site :whistling:

not slating the "thursday meets", but to most, other than locals, they were hard to attend

i agree that the midlands is the most central point, but if the majority are coming from afar it may be better to consider somewhere more local to the majority

Not sure its a problem organising them.

Its getting people away from keyboards and to meets.

Its very rare I go to a meet and see more than one/two new members (JAE aside)

Normally its the usual suspects

this years x-mas do is a prime example IMHO

as I said above last year hardly any proper lexus were there (IS,GS)

Not sure what to propose..was hoping the new influx of members may generate some enthusiasm

I think Elveton (sp?) and Wroughton both do 'Airfield' style track days like Brunters..

I'm assuming its moving due to the ever tightening noise restrictions there?

If your doing circuits - my vote would be for Castle combe, Thruxton or Silverstone ;)

Oh, and whats the rule on non-jap cars? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk