Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dumbazz

Y2Kanjar

Just thought I’d give you a up date (and something read if your bored at work) :D

Guess what some poor bloke bought my mondeo at the weekend :crybaby: . I was in shock that he bought it, but on top of that he didn’t even check it out. *Weird*.

Anyway I change my insurance over to the Lexus which cost an extra £78. So now I’m waiting for the cover note so I can go buy my road tax. On top of that I got to get 2 new tyres not cheap. So instead of saving my money I bought a sports grille.

Seen as I was not allowed to drive it until I got the road tax I had it in the garage. So like a boy with a new toy I sat in Lexus playing with all the bits and bobs and just checking it out on Sunday. So I went back to it last night and guess what it didn’t start, i thoguht i fcuked it up ,heart pounding, worried ad hell...then i found out I had a flat Battery :blush: . I know I know I should have had it running while playing…….

So there’s me in the dark trying to jump start it in the rain in the end I had to call the AA. Don’t ask.

I was told to run the car for a hour……this was my 1st time of driving it since I’ve had it (been 2 weeks). O boy O boy don’t the Lexus fcking shift, only in the top rev’s bit slow from start, but I loved it. So tell me is this normal

The steering is very light.

I put £15.00 petrol coz it was empty and it gauge said it was half full tank… that can’t be right

That’s it and breaks a sharp, I comparing it the last car I had and I shouldn’t.

So taking into count that I got no money what changes can I make.. Thinking of getting K&N filer..

:

( i'm driving a 206 at the mo)

No one liked my story then... any just to add to it found out that my cover note is here, to tonight i will go and get my road tax..

then on for a mad spin......

Hi Y2Kanjar,

welcome to the real, quiet ,world!

Hope the weather isn't too bad down in Kent, 'cos with wet roads and rear wheel drive and off out for a "mad spin" you might have more fun than you intended!

Roj.

O boy O boy don’t the Lexus fcking shift

Errr, your mondeo must have been a milk float, coz the IS200 without mods is not a quick car. :D

yes it is

its capable of 140mph as standard

compared to sporty or tuned cars it isnt the quickest

compared to luxury saloons it fairs well

stop dissing the lex !!!

O PPl you know i said i was going to get the road tax, while guess what

the tozzer at the insurance company only gone a put the wrong reg on the paperwork.

so they said i would have it today.....it never turnd up.

so i when to the post office with the wrong paperwork and got my road tax.

just shows that they just don't look at the details...

so i'm on the road now and boy do i like it. washed it.... and it rained and now it looks dirty......y did i buy a black one.

as for the wet road...i an't pushed it yet i'm still trying to see what my limits are....

and thank for reading my dairy lol

i'm broke now after getting the road tax and 2 new tyres...i still got to get another 2.

xmaz it canceled

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links