Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Touch Up Paint

ALI_1

You can get this from the dealers, have a word with them as you'll need to order dependant on the colour of your car, the paint code is located in the engine bay on the metal plate with VIN number etc.

It's not expensive, something like £10 - you get a small pot of paint and a small pot of lacquer, it's really easy to apply, do the paint first, then leave for a bit, then the lacquer, job done :)

it's really easy to apply, do the paint first, then leave for a bit, then the lacquer, job done

If only :)

I've got tiny little raised bobbles of paint which are very difficult for the amateur to rub down. Also the supplied paint (Lexus Montrose Blue) is darker than the original finish.

Here are the paint codes translated should you need them (paint names will differ but codes will still be the same):

2003 - onwards

062-White Crystal

1C0-Millenium Silver

1C6-Graphite Gray Pearl

202-Black Onyx

3P0-Absolutely Red

576-Solar Yellow

585-Cibola Gold Metallic

6R4-Electric Green Mica

8N8-Intensa Blue Pearl

062-Crystal White

1C0-Millenium Silver

1C6-Graphite Gray

202-Black Onyx

3P0-Absolutely Red

576-Solar Yellow

585-Cibola Gold

6R4-Electric Green

8N8-Intensa Blue

1998 - 2001

202-Black Onyx

576-Super Bright Yellow

3N3-Red Mica

1C6-Dk..Gray Mica

051-Diamond White P

1C0-Millenium Silver

6Q7-Dk. Green

8M6-Spectra Blue

You can get this from the dealers, have a word with them as you'll need to order dependant on the colour of your car, the paint code is located in the engine bay on the metal plate with VIN number etc.

It's not expensive, something like £10 - you get a small pot of paint and a small pot of lacquer, it's really easy to apply, do the paint first, then leave for a bit, then the lacquer, job done :)

There is no obvious visible plate when I lift the bonnet of my (Argento Ice) IS 250 SE-L. I assume it is tucked under one of the plastics covers. Does anyone have an accurate location please?

Lexus.jpg

There is no obvious visible plate when I lift the bonnet of my (Argento Ice) IS 250 SE-L. I assume it is tucked under one of the plastics covers. Does anyone have an accurate location please?

Lexus.jpg

chassis plates or labels as they are now are just inside the passenger door (have been since 2003)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links