Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tints From Tint:r

ifraz

Previous Thread

Booked my car at Tint:R for 13th Feb. 35% all round. :P :geek:

Although I did mention LOC, I didn't ask for any discount as I did think it was a bit unfair because he's so reasonably priced already, also because of some of the comments that were made in last thread. But fair play to him, he did offer me a discount as I was a member of LOC. Don't know what his normal price is, but he's charging me £150 for the complete job.

He did also mention that whilst he was away on holiday for the past 3 weeks, there were 5 IS200 owners who had left messages on his answering machine wanting to have tints done. Anyone from here I wonder.... <_<

I'm looking to get mine done all round when I get my new 200se auto.

Just to diversify slightly, do these tints have metal in them? I only ask because I'm getting the satnav and if the rear window is done, does it affect the signal like it used to?

yeah he told me its normally £160 for the lexus and got it for £150. seems like a good guy.

wot shade tints you havin mate and what colour is your car?

I'm going for the black colour I think :huh: , I just said the standard 35% all round.

My car colour is Blue :P

I'm looking to get mine done all round when I get my new 200se auto.

Just to diversify slightly, do these tints have metal in them? I only ask because I'm getting the satnav and if the rear window is done, does it affect the signal like it used to?

I don't think they have 'metal' in them :blink:

But I can't say for sure....maybe someone who has had their's done from Tint:R can answer this.

The tints shouldn't affect the sat nav or any re-radiating aerials that you have in the car, my Morpheous used to be on the dash and it was fine after the tints, i've now got a re-radiating aerial and the morpheous mounted in the dash and still no problems.

Si

P.S. I think the legal limit is 35% but remeber the cars do come from the factory with a certain ammount of tint already in the windows!!

wot shade tints you havin mate and what colour is your car?

I'm going for the black colour I think :huh: , I just said the standard 35% all round.

My car colour is Blue :P

Good choice mate, should look something like THIS

:D ;)

Hi Si,

Yeh, I've seen plenty of pictures of your car, it's very nice :P and the wheels are excellent...good choice ;)

Looking forward to getting my tints done. Only 15 days to go :(

i was one of the IS owners mate!! i got mine booked for the 14th. The guy said he normally charges £165, but for LOC memebers £150.

Im gona get 35% all over aswell, asked about getting blue 2 match the car, but its not legal 2 get front in that kinda tint!!! Just gona stick 2 the blk 35% :geek:

Cant wait, apparently it takes 4 hours!! ive not seen notgham, can check the palce out in while my Lex gets the tints <_<

Cant wait, apparently it takes 4 hours!! ive not seen notgham, can check the palce out in while my Lex gets the tints <_<

There isn't much to see around the area where Tint-R is. Your best bet would be to catch a bus or taxi into the city centre.

It's about 2-3 miles away. Alot more to do and see there :D

yeah im gonna go into the center and do some shopping, try find some nike shox trainers for junior like mine and try find him some armani, dolce&gabbana jeans, t-shirts etc.

probably go to cotgrave to my aunty and uncles shop for a bit too, got time to kill so why not :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links