Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Test Drive Unlimited Challenge

lee_iceman

I do :)

and I think its one of the best driving games Ive ever played. altho it doesnt work too well with the force feedback wheel.

The game just works so well either online or offline. played it for months lol

i've got it - simply awesome.

The driving takes some getting used too, less arcadey than PGR.

The graphics and island are awesome - free roam great, but can get a bit annoying when your trying to get to the next level.

Well worth buying, hours played only second to oblivion so far...

(but ive just bought viva pinata, so lets see how that goes)

I nearly bought a xbox360 just for this game but then i saw the light and am waiting for Gran Turismo HD on the PS3 which is going to be amazing just annoying having to wait so long

you may find you will be dissapointed...

I havent been hearing any good things about either the PS3 or GT HD :tomato:

Have to admit I have heard bad and good about the PS3, basically it sounds like the gen 1 stuff is no better than anything that we saw gen 1 on the Xbox360, not sure if you guys have seen the WMV demo of GTHD but I have to admit it looks incredible, I don't game any more but I've never seen anything like it!

This is way OT but supposedly someone has figured out how to boot BluRay ISO images on the PS3, not been revealed yet so hopefully it will be revealed after the Euro launch!

The 360 didn't take long but the PS3 and the Wii have been done already!

ive got Test Drive, good game i like it, but not played it much as ive been hooked on gears of was.

my gamertag is swfcdan if anyone wants to add me. got a 360 for xmas so new to all this xbox stuff as ive always had a playstation

Well I went to buy the game this afternoon and not one of the game shops in town has it. They had a run before christmas and are waiting for suppliers :tsktsk:

Had it before Xmas,nice looking game but a bit repetitive gameplay, Traded it in against Gears Of War! Brilliant game

Yep another fan here.

handling isn't as good as PGR3 etc. But it's such an addictive CarPG that it almost doesn't matter.

Re: GTHD you do know they've cancelled it as a full product? It's out now as one track time trial only demo in japan (US too I think) but that's all it'll be until GT5 comes out - a loooong way down the line.

Cave in and get a 360 and test Drive then get Forza 2 when it comes out.

Well I went to buy the game this afternoon and not one of the game shops in town has it. They had a run before christmas and are waiting for suppliers :tsktsk:

Had it before Xmas,nice looking game but a bit repetitive gameplay, Traded it in against Gears Of War! Brilliant game

:lol: I had a lot of late nights over xmas playing GoW online - single player is a bit short though!

yeh single player is a bit short but online is quality. theres something quite theraputing (sp) about blasting theliving daylights out of other people online.

i know you can do this with a lot of games but the manner in which it is done on GoW makes it a good laugh

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links