Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Becks Has Gone To La Galaxy!

aido

Well I didn't see that one coming, Becks has gone to play soccer in the USA, he'll make a fortune over there as their sports stars earn some stupid money!!!

Wonder if Victoria had much to say in this decision?!

Yep I think he knows he's past it in football terms hence he's not going to any proper clubs.. Totally money driven £150 million over 5yrs :o fair play to him might as make as much money as he can if he wont get to play in a proper team :P

Man Utd fan here ;)

I agree, but if we were in his position I'm sure all us would do the same thing!

Wrong! Id be having fun and happily retired by now! :D Not bad considering he can barely string a sentance together! And ermmmmm, yeah......and ermmmmm..... the guy peaves me off!

have to say fair play to the fella, not into football myself (something about worshipiping men in shorts) but if he can take over $250 millon dollar for his family + endorsments then go for it fella! for $250 million then i wish i were him.......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links