Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rsm

markrs200

hows things lads.Got an apexi rsm from east coast alloys yesterday for 220yoyos.

they are simple to fit had it done in about an hour.Higly recomended as a delimeter as it also desplays speed revs 0 to 60 and best of all it delimits :hehe: .I also have a hks silent hi power exhaust on the way from sumo power in the uk :winky: will let ye know soon how it looks/sounds :lol:

Nice.... :)

how much for the exhaust?

btw RSM's only work for manuals ... :sad:

Its on my to buy list!! Not sure if i would have the balls to fit it myself though

I have one for sale. I took it from my Integra before I sold it. They are simple enough to fit but it does take balls. Splicing into wires on your own ECU is not for the faint of heart. I also have the G-Meter for it and a stand. It is in good nick and PWO.

Open to offers

Money will go some way towards my coilovers

Nice.... :)

how much for the exhaust?

btw RSM's only work for manuals ... :sad:

Its on my to buy list!! Not sure if i would have the balls to fit it myself though

I have one for sale. I took it from my Integra before I sold it. They are simple enough to fit but it does take balls. Splicing into wires on your own ECU is not for the faint of heart. I also have the G-Meter for it and a stand. It is in good nick and PWO.

Open to offers

Money will go some way towards my coilovers

About how much would you be looking mate? (PM if u want...)

Not at all i soldered the wires in its simple but im very good with electrics in cars :hehe: .If any one wants one fitted id be more than happy.No sorry about that noel they wont work on autos :crybaby::lol:

Sorry noel forgot to tell u about the exhaust :hehe: I got it from sumopower in the uk they are havin a sale on hks stuff.It cost me 600 yoyos delivered, i priced it in japan and it was 550 yoyos but i was afraid of bein caught for customs so i just went with sumopower :lol:

markrs200, you fitted the g-sensor aswell? How much hp were you getting? :P

Does it not work in Altezza Autos only? As I've seen them working on many other automatic cars (not Altezzas yet though...)

No the g sensor didnt come with it nor did the stand i must order one :lol:

markrs200, you fitted the g-sensor aswell? How much hp were you getting? :P

Does it not work in Altezza Autos only? As I've seen them working on many other automatic cars (not Altezzas yet though...)

No the g sensor didnt come with it nor did the stand i must order one :lol:

what does the g sensor do? Is it necccesary?

It is like it says, its a G-Force Sensor, helps to measure the HP at the wheels, gives damn accurate power figures (my mates Silvia was only 0.19HP off from the dyno...) and also gives accurate 0-100,0-400 ect times and it also compensates for wheelspins (doesnt do it without the G-Sensor)

Its not neccessary but unless you dont want your RSM to give your 'ballpark' figures, I would recommend you get it haha

It is like it says, its a G-Force Sensor, helps to measure the HP at the wheels, gives damn accurate power figures (my mates Silvia was only 0.19HP off from the dyno...) and also gives accurate 0-100,0-400 ect times and it also compensates for wheelspins (doesnt do it without the G-Sensor)

Its not neccessary but unless you dont want your RSM to give your 'ballpark' figures, I would recommend you get it haha

Ya mate definately gettin it might as well use it to its full potential :hehe:

Irlrs200 did u get my pm about the rolling road day as im not down as confirmed on the post :lol:

The G-sensor is about $100NZD so perhaps around the 40 quid mark (as a rough guess), apparently not hard to install at all, looking at getting one for myself now :P .

Anyone already have a RSM installed with the G-sensor? Post up HP figures :D

The G-sensor is about $100NZD so perhaps around the 40 quid mark (as a rough guess), apparently not hard to install at all, looking at getting one for myself now :P .

Anyone already have a RSM installed with the G-sensor? Post up HP figures :D

Here's a link to the g-sensor. Cheap enough!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links