Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, what gearbox you running ??

It sounds nice dave, nice video :)

Cheers Marcus , i am still runing the lexus is200 6mt with a torsen diff , i dont know how long it will last , time will tell :D

Cheers Marcus , i am still runing the lexus is200 6mt with a torsen diff , i dont know how long it will last , time will tell :D

Hmm you still useing the IS gearbox, thats good to know! :whistling: could you PM the info on what diff you are useing please dave :)

oopps dont know how i posted this 2 times lol

Hi, what Turbo do you have inside??

And do you have an oilcooler for the Gearbox and Diff?

Knut

Hi Knut , the turbo ia a GT 30 rollerbearing , i have no oil cooler for the g/box or diff? , i have an engine oilcooler but will be fitting a larger one soon :D

may i ask how much did the engine rebuild cost you?

Hi Asi , the special engine that Wayne and Ike are building for me is not finished yet so i do'nt know how much it will cost , but i do know it will be money well spent :D :D :D :D :D

lol i have a spare engine so thinking to get a rebuild. how much so far how much have you spent so i know how much roughly to save up?

Hi Asi , i do'nt know how much , it all depends on what you want and how much you want to spend , your best bet is to phone SPC Horsham and speak to Wayne or Ike .

Just caught up on our progress Dave. You're a nutter :yahoo:

360 odd bhp would normally be enough for most people, I look forwards to seeing it in the flesh :D

Just one quick question, will you ever have enough of the addictive drug called "power" ? :lol:

Nice work guys, bet your happy Dave.

What manifold is that you've got ? could you pm me details please :D

Its one SPC are now selling Ellz,

From the look of it its bulk made in the far east as the welds are machine welds.

I must say that the manifold looks like a work of art at first hand.

As Stav said it came from SPC Horsham. I think it's the same one as being sold here.

as steve says it is top quality work and looks like a work of art first hand B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links