Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Im Am Worried

Steve

I happen to mention that one person had taken a picture with me in it.. then suddenly everyone got their cameras out and started taking pics (yeah.. was not even posing)

I was actually worried coming to the forums expecting me to have a Afro hair do or something.

I will have to wait my fate i guess.

:P harty that last pic of steve the administrator i dnt think is photoshopped. bet thats an old picture of steve standing in the same place in the 60's or was it 70's (i dunno i wasnt born til 1982) when afros were the in hair style....................................................

after all the white reception building looks a bit ancient..........

jus messin

hey Mitch.. I wanna see yo a$5 at JAE mate... get you drunk mate!

ooohh errr.. that sounded a bit gay... :ohmy:

that didnt sound good steve at all.

i''ll turn up 2 a meet one day suprise everyone.

its jus hard for me to get time off work and sundays is the only whole day off i get and thats spent goin out or sleepin after a sat nite out so jus depends.

when is JAE and where is it?

hey Mitch.. I wanna see yo a$5 at JAE mate... get you drunk mate!

ooohh errr.. that sounded a bit gay...  :ohmy:

that didnt sound good steve at all.

i''ll turn up 2 a meet one day suprise everyone.

its jus hard for me to get time off work and sundays is the only whole day off i get and thats spent goin out or sleepin after a sat nite out so jus depends.

when is JAE and where is it?

Here ya go mitch

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/

errr.. and yes.. it is run by yours truly :D

Take a butchers and I guess you have seen the gallery and how awesome it looks.. well expect it to look double awesome mate! LOC has the biggest pitch of the show!

Stand back here we come!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links