Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Meet

It was a nice meet, with loads more cars then I expected to turned up. For a change only 1 plat ice car and amazingly 3 green ones! All the cars were nice and it was good to meet a few familiar faces along with the new crew. :D

Sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone, but I had to dash to drop my car off to its new owner. :blink:

On the way back I saw a Granite Sky IS200 with large spoiler fly past me at a fair rate of knots :whistling:

Thanks to Gord for sorting out the swap with Jamie - it was really appreciated mate! :)

I probably will be turning up to more meets, but now that I'm Lexus-less I'll be parking in the corner out the way! :blush:

@Prolex Dave - yeah Geoff seemed to be looking forward to it on Friday - fingers crossed he is okay. :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to my brothers lack of photographic knowledge, ie. when to use a flash, and where the sun should be, I have no pics to upload :(

Was great to meet you all and put names to faces, a top bunch of guys and gals, well done Jamie for sorting!!!

Big respect to Rob coming down from Aberdeen , good effort that m8 :D

Was great seeing so many nice motors :D

Had a cracking day with cracking peeps look forward to meeting you all again :D

Fantastic meet, nice to see you all (old + new)

Some nice cars too :D 3 Green :o

If anyone got pic of me working :o dont show my boss :lol:

Looking forward to the next one :D must do bowling or something :D not working :duh:

I'm gonna upload a few pics myself soon, I'll still struggle putting usernames to cars/faces on here tho

If you take a look here, all my pics are named with the usernames :)

ah, cool

:D nice pics Lee. mine looks pretty shiney and you cant see all the swirls so good job :lol:

It was good to finally put some faces to the the names and was a good meet, would have been better if i didnt have the monster hangover.

Bit gutted i went before the large group shots were taken, but im sure there will be some more meets in the future :winky:

Lee m8

Any chance of the full pic of my car with Reg blacked???

and put onb photobucket???

LOL i dont ask much do i??

Gonna put it as my MY Space Background

Thanks pal

No worries mate, i'll black it out in 2 secs. It is already on photobucket, right click the pic for properties ;)

PM me your email address as the pic is 2.5Mb

Great meet :D My only regret is that it costs me a full tank of petrol :crybaby: which didn't do my wallet any good.

Convoy back home reminded me of "The Italian Job", Red (Aztecbandit) Blue (me Yaumeister) and eh... silver (lee_iceman), with speed and driving manoeuvres to match :shifty:

What date we meeting and what time?

Is it april 22nd? Just clarifying for others. :winky:

Enjoyed the meet today guys, sorry i went before group photo, let me klnow next meet would love to bring Altezza, M XX

Was a very good day and great to meet everyone and have a nosey at your cars.

Got to laugh at the offer of the Spitroast in the pub though! LOL

Some great pics there though and can't wait for the next one/ JAE.

Stav

@Dave Prolex. The Yellow Altezza belonged to the woman Jamie stalked in the supermarket car park a while back.

Speak of the Devil LOL

Great meet :D My only regret is that it costs me a full tank of petrol :crybaby: which didn't do my wallet any good.

Convoy back home reminded me of "The Italian Job", Red (Aztecbandit) Blue (me Yaumeister) and eh... silver (lee_iceman), with speed and driving manoeuvres to match :shifty:

Meeeeeeee :winky:

Was a bit touch and go in places, that reminds me a letter of apology will have to be written to the train station for the long number 11 left on the carpark :shifty:

Quick vid from the drive home :)

th_MOV00754.jpg

LOL was class

TBH the offer of a Spitroast at 9.99 per person was very goood IMO , LOL 16.99 for 2 LOL

Its a deal its a steal its the sale of the fecking century :P :D

Lee my email is mozzer7177@hotmail.com

Cheers bud :D

Nice to meet you Mel will see you in the gym sometime :D

hello all

Was a good meet enjoyed it great to meet you all thanks to Jamie for setting it up cant wait til the next 1?

MEL G was going to ask you for a look at your altezza maybe next time as i've been looking at 1 myself. Lee great pics and like the video always good fun on our runs :)

Yaumeister bet you think were mad driving like we do nice to meet you mate :blink:

Rod nice to meet you mate hope you had a safe trip home,

Dave thats 1 very clean car mate very tidy indeed,

Could we get the spitroast on as a group buy??? :D

Chris.... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk