Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Complete?

P38Aaron

Hi

I have had my IS200 for 18months now, I have done a few bits and now feel that I have done all i can, (without a s/c)

What do you guys think? :shutit:

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

I think these are bad angles as the exhaust does normally sit more central, here it looks like its touching the bumper...

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

Alot of the gear I have got is from fellow members,

Corner Spats = Moffet

Side Skirts = Mat

Discs/Kazama = Prolex (Dave)

Everything appart from brakes & lowering I have fitted myself, skirts I even painted myself :)

Car looks & drives good for a 120k miles, it's the most reliable and cheapest car I have ever owned B)

Now time to really enjoy it!

Aaron

im well happy with it...appart from tthe missing s/c.

18's would be very good as my wheels are starting to need refurbing...as a wheel the standards are very nice looking!

Are you hinting that you have a good set for sale?

I do like the 17's, they're one of the best standard wheels that have ever come with a car imho :)

Personally I'd tint the front windows to match the rear, and then stick in one of those shorter aerials as never been a fan of the big one!

Have you already put clear siderepeaters on there, looks like they've been de-oranged anyway :)

Looks nice though, I like what you've done with the front end, looks good like that :)

The wing idicators come with the car...there not very orange.

I was going to tint the front windows but my local tinting place said that the police are getting strict on that part...want to keep on the right side really.

I had a shorter aerial and it really messed up the radio reception so i have not bothered in this car.

I was going to cut out the centre bit of the bumper but I didn't want to break the plastic mesh bit, i thought it may be a bit flappy too, so instead it has carbon fibre vinyl instead.

I thought Owens looked worse after cutting it. But then it was a Legana front bumper and Chris said he had to cut it for the intercooler or something.. Keep the front as it is mate. Its a one off and looks alright IMO. If you like it,, so be it :)

For a rear skirt, check out Lexus Teeside or indeed Chris.S :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links