Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Just a little update :D

I've not added anything to my Lex for a while so thought i'd fit my TRD front lip today, and hopefully when i've sprayed the TRD side skirts they will be on in the next week or so :D And i've got to spray the front badge again while i'm at it ;)

Wasnt 100% sure on the colour match at first as i ended up spraying this in my dads heated garage, but i think it came out quite close in the end?

BEFORE..

DSCF0494_edited.jpg

AFTER..

DSCF0505_edited.jpg

DSCF0506_edited.jpg

What do you think?? :unsure:

Hello all :)

Had a busy week playing with my car so thought i'd post an update to see what you think? ;)

Fitted my apexi lowering springs today took me 3hrs but got there in the end and put my induction kit on with the red covers,

Now got to put my altezza rear spoiler on and eyebrows next just got to get some more paint then not sure what to do next so open to any ideas apart from giving it a good clean :D

Here's a few pics

thats nice sweet colour hav the same colour

Just a little update :D

I've not added anything to my Lex for a while so thought i'd fit my TRD front lip today, and hopefully when i've sprayed the TRD side skirts they will be on in the next week or so :D And i've got to spray the front badge again while i'm at it ;)

Wasnt 100% sure on the colour match at first as i ended up spraying this in my dads heated garage, but i think it came out quite close in the end?

BEFORE..

DSCF0494_edited.jpg

AFTER..

DSCF0505_edited.jpg

DSCF0506_edited.jpg

What do you think?? :unsure:

looks tidy wat happened the gold badge i doin the same wit mine waitin on zee grill and puttin gold badges all round

Thanks for the comments Guys and Girls :D

Have you thought about the rear skirt as well chris, that would look good with the front and sides being done.

Yeh John i'll get a rear skirt when i get chance mate, as i had the front and side skirts off Chris.S lex (thanks Chris..) but not sure at the moment which one to go for, either TRD or TTE one or maybe another that i find?, :unsure: I might be taking the rear carbon spoiler off too and re-fitting the oem one again but again not sure at the moment :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links