The Monster......

bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well hello again fellow enthusiasts, it has been a while, ive been working away, Africa.

well , i was expecting to see this Creature on the roads and featured in magazines by now. alas its not, is Mark the only person not reading this topic.

thanks

Spyshot

Sorry Chaps - not been in here for a few days - trying to do some work :duh:

Nothing has been done since the last update, but we may have time on Saturday to get it ready for a vid. All we have to do is finish Maz's, Dave E's, K8VEY's and about 4 other cars beore the weekend :duh: Should be easy enough - NOT

Sorry Chaps - not been in here for a few days - trying to do some work :duh:

Nothing has been done since the last update, but we may have time on Saturday to get it ready for a vid. All we have to do is finish Maz's, Dave E's, K8VEY's and about 4 other cars beore the weekend :duh: Should be easy enough - NOT

You working on Kaveys car Mark?

tell him to get his backside back on the forums - we've not heard from him for ages! :D :D

You working on Kaveys car Mark?

tell him to get his backside back on the forums - we've not heard from him for ages! :D :D

Kavey is having another upgrade :ph34r:

I know he is very busy but I will do my best to persuade him to make an appearance here

Well i know pete got some good filming done on Friday..........

but where is he........and the long awaited film, Rumour has it that Mark washed the Monster :ohmy: .........

Im here...... :blush: and er it was Saturday we got the filming done.

Its all out of my hands now as the film clip is with Dean,so as much as i want to see it as well im afraid theres nothing i can do until Dean has passed it on to either Mat C. or Matt Mcnally......i'll chase him up tomorrow. :winky:

Patience is a virtue :ph34r:

If i knew what to do with the film i would have sent it but my IT skills are crap :lol:

Mat...Mark washed the monster, so I made sure it was captured on video!! :lol::lol: Who said TDI was all about just modding cars!!

Very impressive though I must say, some fantastic work has gone into it!!!

Also I must apologise for Pete and his lack of IT skills :P ...knew I should have taken my camera!!! Oh and apologies in advance for my running commentry on the video! :blush:

Hey I will be doing the video tonight, Sorry but Have to do family things on a sunday, but i will be sorting it out this evening and then you may all have you may all see the monster, once I have pased it on the the necessary people first.

Its all out of my hands now as the film clip is with Dean,so as much as i want to see it as well im afraid theres nothing i can do until Dean has passed it on to either Mat C. or Matt Mcnally......i'll chase him up tomorrow. :winky:

Pete

if you get Dean to get in touch with me about this before tomorrow evening - I'll take the video to the Ace - that way Mat can see it there.

Of course- I'll also upload it for gold members too :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

well ive been to TDI meself, and seen the car running.

must say im sure mark needs a little more practice with the sponge, i noticed a few black marks still.

as for it running, well it was only running a little while, but did sound good..the work so far looks excellent....big thumbs up to Simon, Mark says it should be ready in 3 weeks................ :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links