bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mat has a shed load of more pictures.

It will be at JAE but it won't be finished. I took the view that a half baked cake is not really very interesting, but after I escaped from Mat's headlock I agreed to make sure it will be there in whatever condition we can.

Mark.

why again isnt the aircon going back in.....is it the condenser thats in the way or is the problem somewhere else

i thought that the spec of the car was that is's going to retain the standard features and that all systems were going to remain fully functional??? ie the AIRCON!!!

Mark - have you sorted out the merging of the electrical/ ECU systems yet?

why again isnt the aircon going back in.....is it the condenser thats in the way or is the problem somewhere else

i thought that the spec of the car was that is's going to retain the standard features and that all systems were going to remain fully functional??? ie the AIRCON!!!

Mark - have you sorted out the merging of the electrical/ ECU systems yet?

The aircon can and will work.

There is some special fabrication of the aircon pipework required due to the size of the intercooler. Aluminium aircon pipe fabrication can be v.tricky. This would not be necessary if the standard or S type intercoolers were used, but of course we need this size of the intercooler to get the power that we want.

Mat has asked us not to spend any more time on this, and will do it himself at a later date.

That's the nature of the beast - fun and games from start to finish :ohmy:

The electronics is a nightmare we have not looked at yet - we are still doing the "nuts and bolts"

Mark

Mark,

we will arrive mid afternoon on Thursday, to collect the Monster, will possibly need some blocks to get it on the trailer me thinks, the front bumper was low on Eibach's, whats it like with the coilovers :ohmy:

are you and TDI participateing this year at the show

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links