Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon Meet - Sun 23rd March

Steve

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is shocking....... we have mentioned this meet to our lot - and there are convoys coming from the south, the north, Wales, Scotland - even got people coming from overseas (IOW, Ireland and one member from Holland!!!)

Mitch - don't you like driving????

You are a heck of a lot more local to Gaydon than I am - and I'll be getting a couple of cars down there (or maybe one - depends...)

I've got my camo gear on and the twigs in my hair

phoar!

sorry :blush:

At least I'll be able to recognise you on Sunday Claire! ;)

Not so phoar now that bl**dy dog has relieved itself against my ankles...grrrr. The things we do to get you to come along to meets Playa ;)

chris- i jus cant be ****d to drive up there and basically cant be ****d, n e thing local and im game but ***** that

Mitch

sorry mate - but its got to be said :(

If you can't (or won't) come - then fair enough mate, its not compulsory.

But some people have gone to lot of effort to organise these meets, and to post "I just can't be ****d - **** it" comes across as a bit ungrateful.

Not saying you have to come - but if you can't make it - saying nothing is probably best.

That's a shame - you could have given Ivo a pointer for driving on the wrong side of the road..... he is coming over from Holland and is a bit nervouse (first time in the UK) .... landing at Folkstone and driving all the way up to York to stay over Friday/Saturday night, then down to Gaydon Sunday morning, then back over to Holland...... he has a nice car, he loves driving ...... what a great weekend!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links