Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Mini Meet

wildrnes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go as well

Zee do you want to swing by my house and pick me up on the way ?

Can do Chris....... Is it far off route to Manchester?

About 30 mile give or take

Just a few junctions up the M6

I'll go as well

Zee do you want to swing by my house and pick me up on the way ?

Can do Chris....... Is it far off route to Manchester?

About 30 mile give or take

Just a few junctions up the M6

No probs pal......

good call mate

was thinking bout the trafford centre but they can be a bit funny

also its sandwitched between 3 sewage plants :sick:

not nice

having a real dilema with this lex chester is interesting but i can see a dealership any time

but if everyone wants to meet there then good

please any ideas somewhere nice tho

sale water park?

only problem with the trafford centre is that it is mad busy during the day - and I wouldn't want to hang around there of an evening

:(

must admit - I would lean towards Lexus Chester one Saturday morning, free coffee, pastries and car cleaning - and more importantly, really handy for me!

should be handy for a few guys too, Peter_flint, geoffers etc.

really accessible and easy to find too - m56 / m53 juntion, third exit, you see it on the roundabout

Sunday ok, but Saturday will be No No for me, cause i work full day on Saturday, RL work Suck big times, only Tuesday are good, my day off, Sunday are ok if it not too far, sorry guys... :( :sad::sad:

NOT AGAIN!!!!

B*gger!! :angry::yawn::crying::unsure:

I'm in Sodbury on Saturday at the "Old Sods Sort out" dont ask and I am supposed to be GreenLaning on the sunday. Now I reckon I could get ou of the Green Laning but Saturday is booked and Hotels paid for. Besides I am picking up some monsta wheels and tyres for the bobtail project! again... dont ask...

Well seeing as you did...

post-25-1048856718.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links