Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2008........

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone speak German? possibly ring up and ask see if they can confirm yes or no.

Will it not be absoluteley rammed though?

Stav

they put dates up on the website.............

gets busy but early birds benefit............

doesnt really matter how rammed it is.Each time ive been its been crowded,but we've always had the oppurtunity to go on track if wanted.If youre prepared to get to the ring for 8am ish then you'll have the track to yourself for an hr or two.

Anyone speak German? possibly ring up and ask see if they can confirm yes or no.

Will it not be absoluteley rammed though?

Stav

i have been in june and august and to be honest it was no less busy than at easter

also the june trip was with drizzly weather

there was a lot more spectators at the easter time, probably due to the holidays but the traffic was about the same

the ring has got very popular so it tends to get busy every weekend its open

I wouldn't be sure I could make the easter trip myself as I am usually still counting the pennies from valentines day and the missus birthday at the end of Feb.

I will keep an eye on this thread though for when the bookings and prices are available.....you never know I might bring her to germany on a shopping trip for her birthday LOL :whistling:

Damn it.. also forgot that I have to be at a wedding in Vegas around that time too so that could be the nail in the coffin. :crybaby:

What dates are we talking about for Easter 2008

& are we going Ferry or Tunnel ?

Prob by Tunnel mate, but last time Janey and Bazza took the ferry and met us there so it's up to you.

Stav

Checked with the hotel from page 1 of this thread, no rooms over Easter 2008.

Any other ideas peeps ?

stop panicking !!

i have just spoken to the hotel

the prices for 2008 have not been agreed yet so they cant take any bookings as of yet over the internet

they have no reservations as of yet

so in theory the hotel is empty !!

which should be enough room for our mr wozza :winky:

When is the dead line for booking or confirming this trip?

I may be getting my hands on a few quid to pay off some debts soon so I might be able to make it but I won't know for a month or so yet at least.

I know I can deffo make the second trip but I wouldn't mind doing 2 trips!!!!

When is the dead line for booking or confirming this trip?

I may be getting my hands on a few quid to pay off some debts soon so I might be able to make it but I won't know for a month or so yet at least.

I know I can deffo make the second trip but I wouldn't mind doing 2 trips!!!!

there is no deadline

all transport and hotel bookings are made by the individuals

this allows freedom and choice

obviously the earlier you book the more chance of getting the exact choices and possibly prices you are after

the hotel we have allways used takes the booking but doesnt take any money until you get there, you also have the chance to cancel up to 24hrs before going

i think they charge a nominal fee for this £3-5 !

to be honest the hotel is very reasonable, but there is a hotel adjacent with slightly cheaper prices, but alas has less facilities, there would be no problem using the main hotels bar though :winky:

i will see if i can find the details for it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk