Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Tires For Is200

I've got some dodgy Malaysian tyres called Silverstone - I thought they would be cr*p as they were cheaper than the Goodyears i got last time - but they seem fine at the mo.

They are a directional design.

Had two new fronts put on the other day! Went for Goodyear F1's! I must say that they are fantastic, directional tyres, awesome in the wet and the look the nuts too!!

............. and I've done nearly 30,000 miles in the car.

WOW Claire!! :ohmy: :

You must drive like my Grandma.. :lol:

Sweet ol' Grandma :wub:

Any more cheek from you young man, I'll stop your pocket money. You're not too big to put across my knee y'know :whistling:

I have 4 Yokohama A520 (215/45-17) on my IS, absolutely no noise, goo grip ever on wet :)

Used to have Dunlop SP9000 (195/40-16) on my Pug 405, these are very very goo tyres :lol:

Also tried Toyo Proxes T1-S (205/45-16) on the Pug, excellent on dry, good on wet, fastly used :whistling:

Last ones I put on my 405 were Pirelli P7000 (215/35-18), good tyres what ever the road is.

What's not clear with those ratings is whether they take the cost into effect. I mean I've never really heard of anyone running Uniroyals, let alone raving about them - so I'm a bit dubious as to whether they're as good as they appear to be using their ratings - there are some serious tyre's out there that's they've wiped the floor with (if you combine all the categories).

I'd be interested to know if anyone's got experience of them - I guess they're probably bigger elsewhere in Europe?

Div.

Yes Div....

Here in Italy i've never seen Uniroyals.... But i know Yokohama ar bad tires (especially A539)... i change that in 2 weeks becuase my car was whorse than with 4 Bridgestone RE720 with 20k km....

I've always heard that Michelin Pilot Primacy are very good tires (better than pilot sport) and looking the test i've seen that is true!!!!

I think i'll buy 4 new pilot primacy or GY Eagle F1 or Dunlop Sp9000 or Bridgestone S03 for my new lexus....

Here in Italy Dunlop Sp2000 are very cheap.... GY eagle F1, Bridgestone S03 PP, Michelin Primacy, Dunlop SP9000 have the same price....

P.S.

Pirelli Pzero Rosso aren't in the test.... and i think is the better high performance tire u can buy.... :yahoo:

But they are too expensive.....

:crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links