Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear,

sparkystav

for those who missed it, repeated 7pm on Wednesdays BBC2

Cheers ;)

i was out the back building a "tree house" without any trees :lol:

Cheers giblet, i was busy waterproofing my shed and forgot about it too.. Been waiting for ages for the new seriers :hehe:

dibslpg

• 1 month later...
Lewis Hamiltons on tonight. :D

Wonder if Clarkson took the opportunity to get Lewis on the prog when Lewis presented him with his latest TV 'award'...can't remember what it was now :blush:

Wonder if Clarkson took the opportunity to get Lewis on the prog when Lewis presented him with his latest TV 'award'...can't remember what it was now :blush:

possibly.Im surprised his agent has let him do it.I mean seeing as F1 is so controlled media wise,theyve landed a superstar.I know he has recently been quite upset about the way the media have acted with his personal life so im suprised he is doing it in general.Plus top gear will be getting more out of it,than him.

possibly.Im surprised his agent has let him do it.I mean seeing as F1 is so controlled media wise,theyve landed a superstar.I know he has recently been quite upset about the way the media have acted with his personal life so im suprised he is doing it in general.Plus top gear will be getting more out of it,than him.

Maybe Hamilton just wanted a go. MArk Webber was on a couple of series back and he contacted the show as he wanted a blast round the track.

its the type of show that eveybody likes, even race car drivers.

On the media subect too, i may well be wrong, but i think it maybe more Newspaper orientated where he has the problem where they poking there nose in here there and everywhere

It was the NTA & Clarckson said they was haveing him on in a few weeks so guess it was sorted b4 :question:

Maybe Hamilton just wanted a go. MArk Webber was on a couple of series back and he contacted the show as he wanted a blast round the track.

its the type of show that eveybody likes, even race car drivers.

On the media subect too, i may well be wrong, but i think it maybe more Newspaper orientated where he has the problem where they poking there nose in here there and everywhere

oh ok,horrible tabloid gits,cant stand them either(they are always waiting outside my house too.lol)!Im just surprised he did it tho,cos he is after all gonna be the billion dollar man.

• 1 month later...

Watched it Sunday The Best Of & OMG :yahoo:

Had multiple orgasms lol :lol:

My 3 fave cars Bugatti,Audi R8 & Aston Martin :wub: no Lexus though :msn-cry:

Then watched a Nicolas Cage Film :heart: i was in heaven :)

Just wanted 2 share that with u :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links