Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Members List For Loc Dyno Meet

Tony-Bones

Tony, if there is not enough place for the dyno do not list me for it as I am not sure I will be able to come at this date :)

Ok.... Thank you since this opens the space for another member...... Please do try and come for the meet though.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony, if there is not enough place for the dyno do not list me for it as I am not sure I will be able to come at this date :)

Ok.... Thank you since this opens the space for another member...... Please do try and come for the meet though.

Indeed I will come for the meet if I do not have to go back to France this WE :)

Matt I will send u directions or sat nav lat/long if you need em.

(Autos can't do the dyno)

MAP and address here with directions from the M25

Basically its to the right side of IKEA.

Is Gord allowed/invited to this meet if he promises to behave ?

cool cool looks like this is just down the road from me! Think it might be worth a trip as i get to meet a load of you guys and get to see some seriously awesome cars!

Aslong as you dont mind a standard IS200 turning up! lol.......... :blush:

Well i do really want a turbo as i have a hankering for a dump valve and a bit more power but i really dont know if its all worth it bearing mind its an auto as i would then want to lower it and put some other bits on and i keep thinking is it better to just keep it as it and do things on the bike which i know goes like a rocket to start with! =S

Is there anyone going thats got a turbo fitted to an IS200?? Would be good to have a nose under the bonet of that and see it run on the dyno!

Cheers,

Matt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk