Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Aftersale Contact From Lexus

I've had my IS250 for about 15 months now and still delighted with it. I've realised that since buying the car from new I haven't had any contact from Lexus. No satisfaction surveys, no monthly/quarterly glossy magazines, etc. My previous cars were Peugeots/Renault/Saab and with all of these I had regularl 'bumf' from the manufacturer. I'm not unduly concerned about missing out on big glossy magazines every few months but my main concern is that, if I should be getting this sort of stuff I might be overlooked if an recall occurred.

Can anyone tell me if I should be receiving regular communications from Lexus?

Thanks.

I've had my IS250 for about 15 months now and still delighted with it. I've realised that since buying the car from new I haven't had any contact from Lexus. No satisfaction surveys, no monthly/quarterly glossy magazines, etc. My previous cars were Peugeots/Renault/Saab and with all of these I had regularl 'bumf' from the manufacturer. I'm not unduly concerned about missing out on big glossy magazines every few months but my main concern is that, if I should be getting this sort of stuff I might be overlooked if an recall occurred.

Can anyone tell me if I should be receiving regular communications from Lexus?

Thanks.

Hi - had mine since September and I had a tele call after a couple of weeks to check all was well plus a call a couple of days after i had been back to get a new remote checking that all was well. Last week I got a Lexus mag plus a dvd of the lexus LS400 orchestra things that i haven't played yet..

I can't understand you don't get any calls if anything I get looked after to much.

Bolton know my driving schedule more or less down to within 150mls

I get calls:-

To book in for service

To check all is OK with service within 24hrs

To answer customer satisfaction questions at least every 3 months from Lexus UK direct

To answer customer satisfaction questions at least every 6 months from Lexus Leasing UK

To check if I want to order a new car whenever there is a deal going.

Letters/Brochures/Offers/ etc.

And of course my monthly lease account - plus parking fines @ 10.00 a letter - speeding notifications @ £10.00 a letter

LEXUS really love me I think !

Having said that I LUV LEXUS

for the first year i got the magazines

for the first 3 years i got the service calls every 6 months !

then it was the "are you thinking of buying a new car" calls

then nothing ....until last year when i started getting the magazines again

and the usual invites to open days/"let us try and sell you a car days"

in reality a customer is only a customer when he buys something,

Hi

Just to comment...recieved many magazines..many offers...golf at Mount Juliet etc...and as recent as last Tuesday I received a 2008 diary leather bound wallet room for business cards etc...to top it all they've even got my initials in gold stamped on the front...NICE TOUCH

Maybe its a policy with Lexus Ireland but I would have thought it would be a worldwide policy for Lexus customers

• 1 month later...

Did you buy the car from a Lexus dealer or was it a Toyota garage, a mate of mine bought his first one from a Toyota dealership who were part of a group that also sold Lexus'sss and got nothing. When he saw that I was getting all the glossy brochures, diaries etc he rang the dealer to ask why he did't get them and was told that he had to buy the car from a Lexus dealer to get all the extra stuff.

Still no word from Lexus about my boot(different thread) , going in for a service this month, I'm going to cause mayhem/cant wait.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links