Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Passed Her Driving Test

CIJ

I thought that i would say congratulatios to my missus for finally passing her driving test, it has ONLY taken 5 attempts but she managed to pull it off finally this time!

The only problem i have now is finding a little car for her, i have been thro the autotrader and eBay and the local admag, but nothin that jumps out at me! Im gonna sound a cheap bugger but its gonna have to be limited to 500, as i aint got the money any more and the cheapest insurance ive found is 690quid, for a lil 1.0l Micra!!!

So if anyone knows or has anythin cheap to sell :whistling: im listening! Well for a week till im back off on the ship!!!

Congatulations Kirsty!!!!!

congratulations to Kirsty

well done you clever girl :D

micras are not bad first cars, cheap and reliable

we brought our son one when he passed, 4 years on and four micras later he is still driving one, ( the latest has a 1600 primera engine :whistling: )

and you will be able to come to JAE in it :winky:

get her on the pass plus course, well worth the experience and it cost me £150 for my son, and then when we sent certificate to insurance company they sent me a cheque for £175 refund. so £25 profit and he got motorway and night time teaching plus other techniques to help him.

Yeah well done to Kirsty.

Have to second the opinions on the Ford Ka - great little car. In my years of driving company motors I got to drive most small vehicles as courtesy cars etc during servicing. The only two I liked were the Toyota Yaris and the Ford Ka - and of the two, the Ford will be much cheaper to run.

I have a soft spot for the Vauxhall Nova too, as I learnt to drive in one. Everyone else says they're s*** though!!

As a driving instructor and having both taught in a Ford Ka and a Nissan Micra, I would defanitly take the Micra any day. Mine is a 2000 model, 1.4 auto and it just keeps going and going. Just keep it serviced every 12 months or 9,000 miles, which ever comes first and it will last a life time. I even got 70,000 miles out of my front discs.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links