Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possible Toyota Factory Tour

Steve

I have received the application forms at last and have sent off for dates and I am awaiting news.

This is a great opportunity to visit the Burnaston Toyota Factory and see either the Corolla or the Avensis being built from start to finish.

I visited this last year with Chris Shipley and was really amazed on the whole process from star to finish.

I have requested 50 places 30 or more for LOC and 20 or less for TOC

These Places are for gold members only.

Please do not add your name yet as I have not had confirmation... but if you are interested then you can place your interest here.

This is a brilliant experience... but you will need to be prepared to take a day of work.

more info as soon as i get some news back.

Ok

here is the deal then.. we are obviosusly gonna get more people than what spaces i have.. so those who can write me a nice testimonial about gold and email it to me will be on the defo list!

hehe

the first 15!

Edit

I knew it would happen.. harty's testimonial is "Gold is ace - do I win a place?" - Please send something decent please :unsure: :P

Ok

here is the deal then.. we are obviosusly gonna get more people than what spaces i have.. so those who can write me a nice testimonial about gold and email it to me will be on the defo list!

hehe

the first 15!

Edit

I knew it would happen.. harty's testimonial is "Gold is ace - do I win a place?" - Please send something decent please :unsure: :P

I shall not bother as I have went last year,once is enough nothing different will be there to see

But I will say this you will all enjoy it just to see all the cars being assembled (right Steve)

Steve,

Count me in.

I've done the Honda factory at Swindon and all I got at the end was a lousy pen. At least when I went to Bourneville I did get a freebie of one of their products.

That's 39 words.

hehe not a testimonial of how much you want to goto burnastone mike. :lol::lol:

I meant those who send me a 100 word testimonial will be top in the list.

also apparently you have to make a £2 donation to a charity of Toyotas choice.

chris must have paid my last £2.. i cannot rmember poaying it last time. :P

Testimonial eh?

I'll give you a testimonial. Just look at my signature - and that was on there yonks before the factory visit came up.

And wot's more, even in the face of adversity from some of the bretheren for tabling a favourable comment or two about the new Avensis and making them feel insecure about the superiority of their ISs (or is it ISi, I'm no good with plurals). :hocus-pokus:

I demand to be given careful consideration!

(76 words and 1 smilie)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk