Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody On Here

aztecbandit1

Made me laugh at how much they know about the car and that its the best of the best :lol: ???? item number: 130193272547

:duh: :D

To think I've owned two of them and never realised they had 5 doors, let alone "a 2.0 16V engine but you could compare it to a 1.6, when it comes to fuel comsumption and to a 4.0, when it comes to speed and power"....

Oh dear.

The Lex has a 2.0 16V engine but you could compare it to a 1.6, when it comes to fuel comsumption and to a 4.0, when it comes to speed and power. Need I say more? And yes, don't be fooled, there's alot of power behind that accelerator!

1. I wonder where the other 8 valves went ?

2. WTF are Chromed mats :lol:

3. WTF is an ELITE sound system ?

He got the other stat wrong too, it should read...

The Lex has a 2.0 24V engine but you could compare it to a

4.0 when it comes to fuel comsumption and to a

1.6 when it comes to speed and power.

He got the other stat wrong too, it should read...
The Lex has a 2.0 24V engine but you could compare it to a 4.0, when it comes to fuel comsumption

and to a 1.6, when it comes to speed and power.

Harsh, but fair!

The whole thing leaves me with many unanswered questions, but the paragraph that got me was this one....

'Waiting to read the bad bits???? Only One!

You'll have people drooling over it and haters jealous because they don't own the LEX! Apart from that,

There aint none!!!! Can see that smile on your face! ;) don't believe it? You're welcome for a viewing, inspection, bring a mechanic, AA, Rac, whoever!'

Oh and not to mention the two contradicting paragraphs....

You are bidding on my gorgeous, sexy beast LEXUS LS 200 2.0 16V with only one previous lady owner, which is in ''better than new'' condition because it's been highly modified and is absolutely IMMACULATE as you can see from the pictures.

Obviously the car's 8 years old, there will be afew scratches here n there but nothing that you can see or anyone would notice unless you start searching for them specially.

The only thing I can think about the person selling this is ill-educated oaf.

I have one of these but it is unmodified, and for me to buy this one would obviously save a lot of time sending mine to have the work done, however, the vehicle data sites state 5 owners from new, were the other 4 not women? were they boy racers at all? and is the car 4wd or just rear? is it actually your car?
thanks for ur enquiry. the car's not a 4 wheel dr, it's a rear drive,

sorry got getting it wrong it the car description. this car belongs

to my cousin and i'm looking after the auction for him. I dont

know much about the 4 owners before but I do know tht the car

is in immaculate condition, physically, internally and

mechanically, has been looked after very very well. it's one of

the best modified examples u'd ever see and u own one of these

so u shud know wat these cars are all about!

what a muppet that guy really is.

You are bidding on my gorgeous, sexy beast LEXUS LS 200 2.0 16V

with only one previous lady owner, which is in ''better than new'' condition

Its complete bs and lies and after questioned about the cars previous owners has not

changed the listing to the correct info.

He states it's being sold as he has an expanding family and selling the cart for the deposit

on a property. Is that for him to live in or his cousin ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links