Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Holiday

Rikos

Hi all,

I am looking to go on holiday in August for a week with friends but not sure where to go. I dont fancy an out an out on the lash week and was also thinking about skiing. My budget's not huge by any means.

Any suggestions?

Just got back from skiing was really good, if your going away in August you'll have to look high most glaciers have snow all year round but best to go from december to april. Ever thought about doing a fly and drive ??? dunno where but could be a laugh

bulgaria??

some nice pistes, cheap lager, filthy ladies and cheap accomodation....... :shifty:

Not into Skiing, but I like the way your mind works Rob :D

If you can wait till late September, 4-5 days at Oktoberfest in Munich is a great crack Rik.

Not doing it this year as funds are tight, going to the Nurburgring instead :yahoo:

try croatia or bulgaria mate -cheap and great weather no chance of ski tho in august , and to be honest even if it has a glacier it will not be good at that time of year, bring it forward a few months and u have a chance - u have until about the first week in april, but mid march is best.

I'd be tempted to get a cheap flight to somewhere like Ibiza. If you avoid San Antonio, the rest of the island is actually pretty nice and not too Britified, so you won't be forced into crappy bars and nightclubs. The flights are only about 35 quid each way, and there are plenty of cheap hotels there. Also look at places like Malta, the Canary Islands and the rest of the Balearic Islands.

Dubai. It has excellent weather (although extra hot in August, but you get some decent deals because of that), good nightlife and the worlds only indoor black ski run about 5 minutes from the beach, or you can go boarding on the dunes..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links