Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Mini Meet

DEANOROW

As the title says does anybody fancy a mini meet this Sunday ?? The weather forecast looks good.

Usual place Scotts bar near the Reebok stadium, no time set as yet just wait and see what everybody else thinks is a good time.

Forgot all about the meet next Thursday, Dont think i will be going to that one as bolton are playing.

Just thought it might be a good chance to have a mini meet as ive got to meet Gord so thought id see if anybody else was up for it.

Forgot all about the meet next Thursday, Dont think i will be going to that one as bolton are playing.

Just thought it might be a good chance to have a mini meet as ive got to meet Gord so thought id see if anybody else was up for it.

Sunday good for me, would have to be pm, as im working sat night :D all being well, i will be in the Altezza, as its getting MOT today :D

hi all,

i would be up for it, be nice to put a few faces to names.

i know where the reebok is, but not scott's bar though. :unsure:

take it easy,

john.

Alright fella if you click on the link below Jamie was kind enough to add some maps

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=40339&st=0

its in the same place

Deano

Not sure about this Sunday, was hoping to go snowboarding, providing me new board arrives!

Snowboarding? over a LOC meet? pah!

Any way so what sort of time on Sunday?

Lets start a little list:

1)Stav

2)Deanorow

3)Stonednbroke

4)Gord

5)Ebsthened

BigAl?

Anees?

Tuff?

Geoffers?

Lee Iceman?

I'll try and pop over. I'm taking down the kitchen ceiling this weekend (old lathe plaster) and putting new up so not sure. No doubt I'll find all sorts of problems......

Will defo go the thursday one though. Aztec - would be good to meet you - you coming along on Thursday as well?

I'll try and pop over. I'm taking down the kitchen ceiling this weekend (old lathe plaster) and putting new up so not sure. No doubt I'll find all sorts of problems......

Will defo go the thursday one though. Aztec - would be good to meet you - you coming along on Thursday as well?

i would Geoffers but i'll be at work as i'm doing 3-12am this week :crybaby: i'll look forward to meeting you sometime matey :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk