Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Xma Comes Twice For Me This Year :)

Enjoy the moment - there's nothing quite like driving off in a new car for the first time, keeping safe distances, being paranoid somebody will crash into you, and saying "I'll wash this one every week" (Ok so that one's not true!)

Enjoy the moment - there's nothing quite like driving off in a new car for the first time, keeping safe distances, being paranoid somebody will crash into you, and saying "I'll wash this one every week" (Ok so that one's not true!)

:whistling: enjoy the car mate. its a nice feeling to be behind the wheel of a nice new IS or even watching it from your window when its parked up or knowing you have it in the garage is a nice feeling.

as for the cleaning once a week.................................. very true for me. i clean it at least once a week, wheels twice a week (they need it) and polish every other week :whistling:

oh my *** - i love it... :yahoo: :hohoho: :yahoo:

only two little niggles, the rev limiter is going to take some getting used to (coming from a 1.8t a4 which i used to change at 6.5k rpm) and theres a slight thud from the rear on gearchange, but im hoping thats usual?!

getting a new rear bumper and my set of mats next week (noticed a few little tiny scratches in the bumper that im sure wern't there when i test drove/inspected it :) hope they re-valet it as it wasnt spanky when i picked it up :(

right, so thats me in debt for a while, but i dont care as i absolutely love the car!! its got some poke for a 2.0l engine :) was heading down the m23 to gatwick to get a macdonalds and a packet of fags (like you do when you just got a new car) and realised i still had another gear spare lol, forgot the little lex has 6!! cOOl!!! ;)

ooh had a bit of a laugh at other motorists today too as every time i went under a flyover my auto lights came on, think people thought i wanted them out of the way as i kept getting dirty looks ;) or maybe it was just jealousy :yahoo:

just gutted that i have to leave my wickle baby lex at work over a mile walk away until my damn parking permit is sorted out... :( :(

oh well, tomorrow is going to be spent ripping all my audio out of the audi before selling it on sunday to a mate at work, not even sad to see it go, but its been a great drive & very reliable car, just hope i will be saying the same about the lex in a years time :D

Andy :ph34r:

(a very happy bunny)

btw. must get my ice install done next!! as the incar default stereo is flat sounding and poo to look at :sick: & i give lexus croydon 5 stars for service too as they were extremely good...

:yahoo:

yeah i remember picking mine up too... :yawn:

well, rather, starin out the front window waiting for the car to pull up in the drive (it was delivered), great memories

glad to hear how much you wash your cars, i try to wash once a week and the other day my neighbour said i wash my car too much! :blink:

I still wake up in the mornings wanting to drive it everywhere.

UKPulse - got mine from Brighton - from Beckenham orig. though now live in Basingstoke. Must admit, to buy from them they are ok, though aftersales is complete poo. Wouldn't go back there again if my life depended on it! Will be posting dealer review soon.

Still, gotta laugh eh!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links