Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seen This On E-bay

Andy-R

Just seen this on e-bay and wondered what everyone thought about it or if anyones used one?

Hope the link works if not type in Lexus supercharger into e-bay and it should come up.

whahttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lexus-Intake-Supercharger-Turbo-IS-RX-GS-LS-ES_W0QQitemZ270220072387QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270220072387t

Just seen this on e-bay and wondered what everyone thought about it or if anyones used one?

Hope the link works if not type in Lexus supercharger into e-bay and it should come up.

whahttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lexus-Intake-Supercharger-Turbo-IS-RX-GS-LS-ES_W0QQitemZ270220072387QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270220072387t

Clicky

Iv no idea :question:

Wasn't thinking of getting one just come across them when browsing, i've seen the clip things before that go on the fuel line and other cr :tsktsk: p like those but this seems a little ott to try and get people to part with there hard earned cash.

Don't listen to all these things for sale on E-bay , all you have to do is ask me , I have , for sale , the original , one and only .....Go Faster Stripe kits , they are actually made from anti dirt , anti static anti friction and anti Mable material as used by N.A.S.A. on the all the space probes ( you don't get much faster than that ). They come in an array of colours to accentuate and turn your car into a real Head Turner . I'm sorry but I'm not a gold member so I cannot supply to the public through this forum but if anyone is interested ( dont' all rush ) , you can purchase these and other go faster technology TUT in my online shop . Please visit us at ,

www.T.W.A.T.co.uk .

Thanks for looking .

:lol:

Cheques made payable to :- Lone Ranger products ltd.

www.T.W.A.T.co.uk .

Thanks for looking .

Cheques made payable to :- Lone Ranger products ltd.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen some of the feedback? Hope its not someone on here....

"Quick delivery, amazing performance, picked up a speeding tickect following day!"

Mind you, you know how psychology works - I think mine goes a lot faster when its clean.

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed one of these guys the other day and gave him a load of abuse about the bull ***** they claim.

he got really offended, threw all his toys out the pram and reported my "comments, attitute, manner and language" to eBay!!!!!!

The old addage of "if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is !"

What utter tat, just like the miracle 25bhp Superchip (5p resistor :lol:)

Seriously listen to some of these quotes:angry:

"Japenese Engineered & tested on over 100 vehicles"

erm tested by whom ? The Early learning Centre ?

"Save up to 30% in Fuel Costs"

dream on

"Gain up to 10% more Torgue & Horsepower !"

if it was this easy every production car made would have one at that price.

"The Air Intake Superchrger has proven to increase fuel mileage, and your vehicles horespower"

Proven where ?

"FAQ Is this unit powered by electricity ? No. It is powered by your own vehicles electrical system"

erm so it is actually powered by electricity then yer dingbat !!

If anyone wants to send me the £15.00 I will do a magic spell for their car to provide up to 30% Fuel Saving :lol:

Seriously though if anyone has bought or even considered buying one of these, take your self out some where quiet

and get Farmer Giles to put you to sleep with his trusty shotgun.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links