Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lex Photos

Thanks guys :) I will do some more interior photos, because it's some small changes been made. I'm not sure about wheels. Maybe need some change - what you think ??

Thanks guys :) I will do some more interior photos, because it's some small changes been made. I'm not sure about wheels. Maybe need some change - what you think ??

To be honest mate I really like the wheels. They really suit the car and I personally think they are the best wheels made for the IS. Some may differ though

Yea, I think you have right. I was always fancy about one of these http://www.demontweeks.co.uk/products/Prod...ode=D/M1770EVO5

or

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/Pro...17-42P-4100/108

You know - something in that style.

DJ Wozza my sat-nav is fitted now but temporary is with GARMIN 3,5" screen (what is big waist of space). I bought on Sunday Harman Kardon GPS-500 - 4 inch screen + you can watched video on it ..... but welll ... to be honest that was crap - stuck many times, with old mapps and no Support from Customer Service - so bye bye Harman Kardon. I had now Tom Tom, Navman, Garmin (present), Harman Kardon and I'm trying to find best compromise for me. Must important is "Traffic Information" (loots of business trips) so many models just are no good for me.

:)

I think the alloys that you have all ready on ya lex are the best ....not to keen on the ones you linked from demontweeks IMHO ...save some money and get TRD skirts all round that would look ace on your car...and that was my second choice colour ( kodiak sky ) before i got my platinum ice one ....and youve got full leather like me ...! :D

really nice looking car mate. :)

Do u fancy comeing 2 a Yorkshire meet :question::whistling:

DOH u already mite b :blush:

nice Lex :winky:

YES YES YES - I will come. time and place (Donny) is OK.

Now - you all convinced me to keep my wheels, but ..... what you think about put some chrome on them. I like chrome :)

Who knows where I can do this and what price range we talking about ?

Lazy

Nice car! and ultra rare amongst lexus's and if thats the only place you can park it, i'd move it straight away!! Won't take long b4 some white van man come smacking into the side of ur car/mirror.

Isn't there a chrome mod you can get for the headlight surrounded and door handle? not sure how tacky it is thou..

Do u fancy comeing 2 a Yorkshire meet :question::whistling:

DOH u already mite b :blush:

nice Lex :winky:

YES YES YES - I will come. time and place (Donny) is OK.

Now - you all convinced me to keep my wheels, but ..... what you think about put some chrome on them. I like chrome :)

Who knows where I can do this and what price range we talking about ?

Lazy

Thank You :winky:

Iv got a pic of chrome wheels just not yours :unsure: there the other Lexus 1`s 5 spoke

Looking good, mate. Much prefer the interior to mine, I have the beige, half-leather one.

As for wheels, have you seen redz_uk's? He's got a silver Lexus as well and the wheels he's chosen look great. Saw them last Sat but there's pics on his profile too.

As I promised - more photos. This two are from inside. Don't ask me what this switches are for. I will paste more photos later with explanation ;) But now .... let me leave this in secret ;)

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Lazy

I'm sorry but the words "tacky" and "dogs dinner" spring to mind :sick: . I'm sure there is a darn good reason

for those switches, but could you not have done it more discretely for more of an OEM look ? :huh:

If switches like that were in the Monster on a blank panel I would have no comment, or even in an Evo VIII etc,

but in a fairly standard IS200 ? :oops:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links