Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is 200 Sport

Thanks for the comments folks only had the car 2 weeks, ordered springs for it, will have to do untill coilover money comes for me huh, think the progress is coming rightly, ive also a surround ordered for a new head unit, unsure of what to buy tho, i also ordered a wiring kit so im able to keep the standard amped system :)

• 1 month later...

Uhhhhh Bad news yet again jack buys a car and it ****es itself!!!!

Sadly the Lexus is off the road for the time being. fuel pump itself so ive went for an uprated one yummy and whilst its off the road ive decided to buy some bits and treat her

To be changed replaced have all the bits now just waiting on the weather

Engine oil and filter

Gear oil

Diff oil

Timing belt kit

Water pump

Uprated fuel pump

Front pads and discs drilled and grooved

Rear pads and discs Drilled and grooved

2 rear tyres

2 front drop links

2 front bottom ball joints

Lowered

And something abit different on a lexus, dont know if it will be nice tho so im only gonna try it out watch this space

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks been a while since i threw some pics up of the motor, Ran into some diffs so im unable to lower it just yet, still waitin on my ball joints arriving

But ive put my new pump in, shes uprated to deal with engine mods if i want to do them in the future.

When i got my pump in i was driving to work, and my feckin calliper siezed :( more work needed so i stripped her and got her freed up theres pics to show :)

Then yesterday i got bored, and i went and bought some black spray and done abit of work to the front of it :)

Also got my wind deflectors and some drift works stickers :) and 2 new rear tyres :)

Anyways heres some pics :)

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

Well folks been a while since i threw some pics up of the motor, Ran into some diffs so im unable to lower it just yet, still waitin on my ball joints arriving

But ive put my new pump in, shes uprated to deal with engine mods if i want to do them in the future.

When i got my pump in i was driving to work, and my feckin calliper siezed :( more work needed so i stripped her and got her freed up theres pics to show :)

Then yesterday i got bored, and i went and bought some black spray and done abit of work to the front of it :)

Also got my wind deflectors and some drift works stickers :) and 2 new rear tyres :)

Anyways heres some pics :)

DSC02585.jpg

Well there's your problem lol!

Your engine needs pruning - it'll run much smoother. I know a good gardener. :lol:

Gordon Brown would be proud of you - you really are driving a green car.

Lookin good mate.

Been planning on doing my lights for ages. Was thinking black though, maybe with some angel eyes while i'm in there (though maybe not!)

Dude its a nightmare doing them requires so much patiance :(

i used a hair dryer myself and just took my time bit by bit :)

I also used matt black spray i think the matt effect is far nicer, thanks for the comments folks :)

Looking good matey :D seen a few IS's with colour coded headlights recently which i thought looked quite good :D

Well in a way this is gonna work out colour codded, see im going to go for a balck bonnet/roof on the car so fingers crossed it will look good :)

Looking good matey :D seen a few IS's with colour coded headlights recently which i thought looked quite good :D

Well in a way this is gonna work out colour codded, see im going to go for a balck bonnet/roof on the car so fingers crossed it will look good :)

Sounds good mate will look forward to seeing it when done? Have you thought of getting a carbon bonnet or you going to have it sprayed? :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links